2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
and to think, the pacers tried to set their roster up all year to beat miami in the ECF.....and they still are gonna lose in 5.

i hope pacer fans boo evan turner off the court in game 5 just for him being a complete bum 

Bosh is getting his confidence up so he can chuck the lead away down the stretch 
devil.gif

and to think, the pacers tried to set their roster up all year to beat miami in the ECF.....and they still are gonna lose in 5.

i hope pacer fans boo evan turner off the court in game 5 just for him being a complete bum 

They should be booing george

One of the worst travels ive seen in recent memory...dwade? Not surprised it wasn't called.

Its stuff like using Luis Scola strictly as a spot up jump shooter that makes me seriously question Frank Vogel's offensive competence.

I mean if Scola not posting up, what exactly is the point having him on the court?

Its stuff like using Luis Scola strictly as a spot up jump shooter that makes me seriously question Frank Vogel's offensive competence.

I mean if Scola not posting up, what exactly is the point having him on the court?

especially when he got a smaller guy on him. you want to run PnR with cj??? rasual???

He hasnt been the same since teague put him on ice & lance gave him that 2 piece no lingerie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom