2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he's obviously one of those dudes at pick up ball that just throws the wildest dirty shots at you in the slickest ways.

Toughness that would be annoying to play against, beneficial to play with.

Pretty simple brah. If you balled you would know what I'm talkin about
Brody I do ball, and like playing with and against dudes that have intensity on the court. Jussayin

Kawai finally got a fresh set of braids! Damn did Caron have a stroke? Son got the Forrest Whittaker eye

Last edited:
Because he's obviously one of those dudes at pick up ball that just throws the wildest dirty shots at you in the slickest ways.

Toughness that would be annoying to play against, beneficial to play with.

Pretty simple brah. If you balled you would know what I'm talkin about
Brody I do ball, and like playing with and against dudes that have intensity on the court. Jussayin

I didn't say I don't like playing against guys with intensity. Your interpretation of guy who throws subtle dirty shots is very different :lol:

Who doesn't like a competitive game of hoop? I just don't like taking unnecessary elbows to the face like my dude Mutombo against Shaq. If you enjoy playing against grimy dudes who hit you with random dirty shots on a lay up attempt then more power to ya brah

Kawhi Leonard gets jawed by Kd and smiles..real class.act guys I really respect San antonio

Miami would be instantly running to refs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom