2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So easy to spot who real Laker fans are and who Kobe fans that claim To be Laker fans are. " I was cheering for the Spurs for the past two finals" :lol:
So a Laker fan cheering for the Heat would make them a legit Laker fan?
Right? :lol:

Warrior fans were rooting for the Heat to lose with passion. But their fanhood isn't questioned.

Laker fans are the only fans not allowed to root against other teams apparently :lol:
How'd you feel about Laker "fans" rooting for the celtics in 2012?
You dodged my question.

Nope. But a Laker fan cheering for their main western conference rival is? Never seen Laker fans cheer for the Celtics or Spurs until they played Lebron.

So easy to spot who real Laker fans are and who Kobe fans that claim To be Laker fans are. " I was cheering for the Spurs for the past two finals" :lol:

Warrior fans were rooting for the Heat to lose with passion. But their fanhood isn't questioned.

Laker fans are the only fans not allowed to root against other teams apparently :lol:

i gave zero ***** personally. I'll root for or against whomever, as long as we arent playing them. I can't just root for one team. I'm a diehard laker fan, everybody knows that, but in a year such as this, where we didnt even make the playoffs, if i just rooted for them to win or nobody to lose, there really would've been no point for me even to watch. Truth be told I only feel satisfaction with laker wins, but it doesnt feel so bad to become a fan of the moment for certain teams. keeps the blood flowing.

end of the day its LA vs. everbody though

You dodged my question.

Nope. But a Laker fan cheering for their main western conference rival is? Never seen Laker fans cheer for the Celtics or Spurs until they played Lebron.

So then the Laker fans cheering for the Heat are, what?

Always fun to see Knick fans come out of their natural habitat and start spewing their delusional thoughts in the NBA thread.

"Durant is signing in 2015"

"We're trading STAT for Rondo"

"Guys want to play for Phil"

"Carmelo isn't leaving. NY is the coolest, no way he leaves to go play in some city that doesnt offer LaLa her own reality series"

View media item 1029510

Always fun to see Knick fans come out of their natural habitat and start spewing their delusional thoughts in the NBA thread.

"Durant is signing in 2015"

"We're trading STAT for Rondo"

"Guys want to play for Phil"

"Carmelo isn't leaving. NY is the coolest, no way he leaves to go play in some city that doesnt offer LaLa her own reality series"

View media item 1029510

Quote + Gif = GOLD. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol lebatard is such a ****

Does a mid year clip show instead of talking about the heat losing but quick to have all of his rants when the good times happen.

I'm done. With someone that has that much hate for a franchise their mind is clouded. Even if I bring up a good point they'll just laugh it off.

W.e bro, only time will tell.

Not sure what the rules are when your team isn't playing anymore. I missed them in the handbook at our last meeting. But for real, I personally wasn't rooting for anyone. Did want to see a good series though. At one point I hoped the Heat would win another the Spurs. Didn't matter since the Lakers weren't in it.

Lol lebatard is such a ****

Does a mid year clip show instead of talking about the heat losing but quick to have all of his rants when the good times happen.

There's this little thing called the "world cup" have you heard about it?

Last edited:
Why does it have to matter tho? Once your team is out, can't you root for a team for the sake of wanting to follow on with the playoffs and go for someone? Otherwise why would a Laker fan even be in any NBA related thread when the POs started if your team and the only team you care for or want to root for is out? It wouldn't matter then. I'm a cowboys fan. But sadly I'm having to go for someone else come post season every damn year. Doesn't mean I'm a fan of that particular team. Just keeps the sport moving for me

Edit: freeze made my point. Damn thread is movin quick

Last edited:
How have the admins not banned that female "blastercombo"

All he does is speak with uneducated hate/trolling

He gets mad when nobody pays him attention by saying the streets ever few posts then his last 91 posts have all been trolling/hating/acting like a scorned female towards Lebron james..

I understand when some of you ask the question if Lebron smashed your moms.. I think he legit smashed that kids mom and killed his dad. There is no logical answer for somebody that "hates" another man spent hours of his life in this thread and made 91 straight posts talking bad about Lebron.

So Bosh and Wade didn't play as #2 options at points of the playoffs? They had a subpar series in the Finals just as LBJ did in 2011. He didn't exactly play like a #1 option that series yet dudes were still caping up.
Nah man. Wade was pretty much the #1 option that 2011 finals series. Pretty sure he averaged like 25 a game. He actually almost stole It was either game 4 or 5 wade almost stole himself.

I don't know, not everyone does that whole "If you like this team, you must hate that team" thing.

Let's not act like Lakers/Spurs is Yankees/Sox.

Lakers/Celtics? I see you on that. I could never see myself pulling for the Celtics, only because they're the only team w/ more chips than us. So the deeper they go in the playoffs, the more of a chance they have to increase their lead.

There's this little thing called the "world cup" have you heard about it?

What does that have to do with his television show? Its on right now. And I heard he did the same thing on his radio show. Just talked about random zoo animals instead of the finals. Not like he is just talking about soccer or anything. When it started at least

It's not like I'm questioning why PTI isn't on.

Last edited:
Why does it have to matter tho? Once your team is out, can't you root for a team for the sake of wanting to follow on with the playoffs and go for someone? Otherwise why would a Laker fan even be in any NBA related thread when the POs started if your team and the only team you care for or want to root for is out? It wouldn't matter then. I'm a cowboys fan. But sadly I'm having to go for someone else come post season every damn year. Doesn't mean I'm a fan of that particular team. Just keeps the sport moving for me

Edit: freeze made my point. Damn thread is movin quick

Youre a temporary bandwagoner

What does that have to do with his show? Its on right now. And I heard he did the same thing on his radio show. Just talked about random zoo animals instead of the finals. Not like he is just talking about soccer or anything.

It's not like I'm questioning why PTI isn't on.

He's been talking about it for the past 40 min or so, he was just trolling for the 1st segment or so. It was funny though.

Youre a temporary bandwagoner
Ha. If that's what you wanna call it bro. Spurs/Cowboys... Buy the gear, watch damn near every game, go to games, celebrate for them. No matter how bad they suck. Or in Spurs case, how great they are. I will never root against them playing anyone. If they leave the playoffs or don't make it.. Then I'll "temporarily hop on a wagon" because I love the sports. And it just isn't fun if I'm watching with no emotion at all to even care who wins. Like I said, what would be the point of even watching. But once my team is back in, I root for my teams.

Last edited:
Right?
laugh.gif

Laker fans are the only fans not allowed to root against other teams apparently
laugh.gif
didnt the spurs knock the lakers off 4-0 last year? lakers fans hate lebron so much...theyd rather cheer for the team that SWEPT them (the last time they even made it to the playoffs) over the heat

So is this the end for Greg Oden, or does another team like what they saw from him and take a flier on him?

yea. the rockets

dwight gonna have him come to the high schools with him to stand right next to him and pretend he his dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom