2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if Wade takes a pay cut i can see Parsons sign with them

same with Pau

Wade ain't giving up 20 million though haha

Lebron is going to cut all his hair off before the season starts. Bron can't opt out. Going from team to team isn't a good look.

pat riley will not let lbj leave miami. if it takes getting rid of wade (a guy that won him a ring), he will do it.
Wade's opting in though, he'd be a fool not to, and then who would take him from Miami
Threads already shifted back to LeBron. Oh well. This Bron and Wade presser is rough wow.

Tell me you saw LeBron's face when Wade was speakin'...

Julius F. Wrek
Yeah man he really looks annoyed more so than disappointed.

Last edited:
if Wade takes a pay cut i can see Parsons sign with them

same with Pau

Wade ain't giving up 20 million though haha
riley might be able to convince pau to just sign for the minimum, at this point pau just wants to win some more titles. i see him going to the heat or the spurs since he would fit in with san antonio.

Doesn't catching that kinda flak come with being in those shoes? It's not rocket science. People will ALWAYS point to the face of the franchise. That's why he's the face of the franchise. 

This whole "it was everybody else's fault" shield ya'll have for Lebron is hilarious.
Not even worth talking about anymore fam. The insulation this dude receives is unreal.

**** wade

props to lebron, though. as much as we try to crucify him, dude tried to put the team on his back but no matter what he did, his team wasn't coming through for him.

What are you talking about man. They weren't facing the spurs every game during the regular season. What does the regular season have to do with any of this?
Dudes were jus saying how triple doubles were pedestrian for son. Like he never leads them in pts rebs and assist. Blocks OK I'll give u that but he leads em in the other stats most of the time especially in big games. Granted wade and bosh contribute a lot more and ray Allen and the other guys hit shots. But let's not use that pic as a piece of evidence as to why he doesn't have help like it never looks that way.

Wade would be a fool to opt out. I think you have to get that final year. That's like 16-18 mil. Opting out, he's getting that amount over his last few years.

DON'T BRING THIS **** PIECE OF COWARD *** UP AGAIN IN THE TOP 3

SON WAS CRYIIIIINGGGGG ON THE BENCH WITH A HALF OF A QUARTER TO PLAY

KEEP CUZZLING HIS STATS. IT'S ARTIFICIAL AND MANIPULATED.

GET THIS GUY SOME KLEENEX

AND TO YOU SLURPERS TRYING TO PROP THIS DUDE UP. YOU GOTTA GO BACK TO YOUR MISLERABLE LIVES TOMORROW. WAKE UP AND GO TO YOUR JOB. **** THE SAME GIRL OVER AD OVER. YALL AIN'T ****

LEBRON TAKING HIS TALENTS TO THE EURO LEAGUE. GUARANTEED WINS. GET THI SMAN THE OLYMPIC TEAM

when Marty McFly and Doc Brown.. or Bill and Ted go back in time to get Jordan then we can talk comparisons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom