2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

would have never thought a team with wade, bosh, and ray allen would be compared to the 07 cavs; bill simmons is going in on lebron and the heat.
I hate to admit it... But LeBron really can't count on any of these dudes tonight.

They really are playing like scrubs. And trust me, I want them to lose...

But as a basketball fan, I gotta be honest. LeBron needs someone to help him out.

ANYONE
Get the job done. Wade and Bosh aren't giving you anything? Stop making the right basketball plays and shot the damn ball.

San Antonio is so deep and well rounded. Remove one piece and the other pieces fill in.

heres to hoping for a second half blowout 
pimp.gif

I don't ever want to hear that Bosh is better than Gasol at any point of their careers ever again.

EVER.

EVER.

Don't anyone ever fix their face to speak such blasphemous nonsense again. Gasol would put forth a MUCH better effort than this overrated velociraptor.

EVER

Last edited:
No sympathy from me at all. He made this bed, now lie in it. Don't got dudes hitting 6 threes a game anymore and all of a sudden it's CLE again. **** outta here.
x2

I hope Bosh leaves, Wade retires, and Bron is stuck on the heat with  Chalmers as his #2 guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom