2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been saying this. It's not like Miami is running up and down fast breaking... Put in Oden to take up space and grab rebounds.
Oden is trash 
laugh.gif

I'm a wade fan, but dude is done. Charles said it best "when you start pump faking under the basket, it's time to hang em' up"!

Miami needs more consistent good looks.

They will not win this game playing like this.

LeBron is going to have to put the hard hat on and just go to work. Get it done.

Every shot Bosh has taken has been a good look. Wade is shot where is Lewis where is Ray Ray.

Haslem actually played solid D on both those isos. Sometimes you just tip your hat

Plus if I'm Miami I'd rather the Spurs keep trying that than running actual offense

I really dont like chris bosh sitting out on the three point line, get in the paint and grab some boards you idiot!

As much as I don't want to see the Spurs win, I think I'm even more tired of watching the Heat throw up these bricks.
Make your wide open shots and the lead is 10+.

Heat situation is interesting. Who would have guessed 4 years ago they would get to the point where Lebron has "no help"?

That Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4 **** looks funnier by the minute.

Spurs have been getting some of the same good looks; once they get their shooting back, it's over, unless LeBron can ball out. I get the feeling Miami's going to run out of gas in this game.

Haslem actually played solid D on both those isos. Sometimes you just tip your hat

Plus if I'm Miami I'd rather the Spurs keep trying that than running actual offense

Good point.

Spurs still getting open looks from 3 as well, just haven't been knocking them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom