2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering he left game 1 with half the quarter remaining and the last two games have been blowouts. But If he were to score in 4th quarter blowouts, y'all would just call them garbage points... Keep the hate coming tho.
Don't worry he still gave us opportunity to say that.  Pretty much all of his points tonight were in garbage time

Forgot what exactly
laugh.gif
?

And I agree, it is pretty poinless to name a best player on that Pistons team. I was not even remotely close to addressing his popularity/marketing and fan prowess. That's a completely different conversation.
prime ben.  idk just seemed like u were acting like he was theo ratliff or some ****.  

were those normal sized headbands that he used to roc on his biceps?

Considering he left game 1 with half the quarter remaining and the last two games have been blowouts. But If he were to score in 4th quarter blowouts, y'all would just call them garbage points... Keep the hate coming tho.

He left with 4 mins left, game 3 he scored in the 1st qtr, this game was over before the half.

He left with 4 mins left, game 3 he scored in the 1st qtr, this game was over before the half.

Dude got his team back within 13 with the 3rd quarter spurt, I don't call that over. After spurs made another run to bring it back to 21, then it was over.

Man its the nature of the beast. The best player gets all the praise and all of the blame.

This thread nor the media have even focused on what the Spurs did, its all about what Miami didnt do.

Agree 100%.

For the Spurs sake i kind of wish the format was still 2-3-2

Give them one more chance to win another one in Miami for the chip, and if they can't do it, close it out at home in game 6.

Dude got his team back within 13 with the 3rd quarter spurt, I don't call that over. After spurs made another run to bring it back to 21, then it was over.

If being down 13 is the highlight of the game, yes, it was over

Hindsight is 20/20. Down 13 with 20+ minutes left in the game is far from over. But that don't favor your argument so I get where you're coming from :frown:

Dudes seriously have no concept of fatigue :lol:. What more can lebron do....I know it has become a complete joke but he needs more help

Mark my words if the Spurs don't win game 5 they will find themselves in a game 7 in SA. I can't see the Heat losing all 3 home games I just can't.

Spurs have outscored the Heat by 53 points so far in the series 
sick.gif

15pt win, 19pt win, 21pt win, 2pt loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom