2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both teams got excellent looks in the last 4-5 mins. MIA just clanked more of their's. Make or miss league.

Oh, and Shard been bricking wide open shots all year. Not surprising at all.

Danny Green is still one of our best wing defenders. Missing threes aside, hes going to get the minutes. Theyre going to drop eventually. One of them was on a pump fake step in, hes not Manu Ginobli.

I mean why are people complaining about Danny Green?

He's a 3 and D guy, if he could make plays off the dribble, he would be making more money and wouldn't be on the spurs. :lol:

That stadium is probably musky as he'll right now. There's nothing worse then having to cover that big sweaty dude at your local court.

Danny Green is still one of our best wing defenders. Missing threes aside, hes going to get the minutes. Theyre going to drop eventually. One of them was on a pump fake step in, hes not Manu Ginobli.

He's a 3 and D guy, if he could make plays off the dribble, he would be making more money and wouldn't be on the spurs.
laugh.gif
IDK man, even last year the minute he started putting the ball on the ground( games 6 and 7) disaster struck. Hes not even a guy like Thompson or Beal who can put it on the ground a little, all he can do is stand there make the three and play great defense.

He's a 3 and D guy, if he could make plays off the dribble, he would be making more money and wouldn't be on the spurs. :lol:

so it's okay to call Rick Nash an overrated waste.... :lol:

I can hear Chuck saying all the big womem in there got the arena smelling like that dirty river

Last edited:
That stadium is probably musky as he'll right now. There's nothing worse then having to cover that big sweaty dude at your local court.

And it's always that same dude who got the nerve to play shirtless too. :lol: :smh: :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom