2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the Celtics and Lakers dominate the 80s with stacked teams compared to the rest of the league? The same time period that gets romanticized. Was that okay because the players didn't have as much freedom as now? Or nah.
Don't know what you are trying to get at bub.

It's the nature of this AAU generation, nobody wants to beat each other anymore, just want the easiest path as possible to win. Pat Riley is my guy but **** this man if it goes down. The competitiveness has left the game.

Don't see how Melo joining the Big 3 in Miami is even possible, but man the chaos that would ensue if it did.
laugh.gif

The feels would be overflowing even more than it is now with LeBron and co.

melo and lebron to cleveland

NT would die :rofl: :rofl:

:nerd:

they got the cap space... and kyrie...and manziel....and the #1 pick....

but it's Cleveland..... because you can't do anything in Cleveland.... we just sit around and do nothing...

**waits for the tourism video from 2008 when half the video isn't even in the city**

Last edited:
Why would it even be fun to watch? Then all the rest of the top guys join together to try to beat those guys ewww. This buddy buddy**** gotta stop man I wanna see top guys go at it, exchange 30 pt games

can't wait to hear cuban's rant if melo signs with the heat. 

hell the heat should call up darko so they can have the top 5 picks from 03.

Didn't the Celtics and Lakers dominate the 80s with stacked teams compared to the rest of the league? The same time period that gets romanticized. Was that okay because the players didn't have as much freedom as now? Or nah.

Didn't they PLAY each other? Who is going to be this other super stacked team the heat are going against?

It's also simply not the same thing. There was player development to watch.

I side with the players in the vast majority of arguments so don't throw that on me. I was very pro player during the lock out.

I wouldn't leave $127 M on the table to go get a ring no one would give you credit for earning.

Stay home, melo. :pimp:

He's looked at as a ball stopping loser right now anyway so why not win a ring? If he teams up with bosh bron and wade they'll for sure probably win it all at least once.

I wouldn't leave $127 M on the table to go get a ring no one would give you credit for earning.

Stay home, melo.
pimp.gif
he'll still be making good money if he goes to miami and will be in a way better position to win a ring (something that's not gonna happen in new york). don't really think he cares if people are gonna bash him if he has to join his friends to win a ring, he already gets bashed for not winning one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom