2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo just finished the comp vid. The beckham one, the pop one, the vince one :wow: :rofl:

Last edited:

Could he have been better tonight? Sure. But you can't pick one game to prove that he "doesn't have it." If he didn't have "it" he wouldn't have rings, finals mvps, all of that. How do you not understand this
laugh.gif
?
He's an amazing unique player so he's awarded for that...

It is something that you can only see man not count awards

It's like having that chopper in the stash youre not pulling it out unail there's multiple people beating down your door...lebron the type to call police and hope they show up on time..
The guy that has"it" will be shooting people down.before they even get thru the door you understand?
#NTAnalogies

still 2-1 , im seeing lots of celebrations :/

but spurs got the just in case split so who knows what'll happen next game.

It's like having that chopper in the stash youre not pulling it out unail there's multiple people beating down your door...lebron the type to call police and hope they show up on time..
The guy that has"it" will be shooting people down.before they even get thru the door

you understand? Straight killers kill or.ho down shooting they don't jump put the window or hide in the closet when trouble knocks

WHAT?

Last edited:
I'm glad I was able to witness the game tonight, top notch basketball and my children will be watching the first half of this game to know what perfect basketball is. Spurs need to go ahead and finish these dudes so I can go back to hating them both.

"Champ! champ!" :lol:

I don't know what's funnier, the way this guys trolls or the fact that Eli's dumbass didn't even realize anything was different about the question :lol:

It's like having that chopper in the stash youre not pulling it out until there's multiple people beating down your door...lebron the type to call police and hope they show up on time..
The guy that has"it" will be shooting people down.before they even get thru the door

you understand? Straight killers kill or go down shooting they don't jump out the window or hide in the closet when trouble knocks

OMG

Aw Hell Nah

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nt analogies lol this was once real life for people man not everyone was like you kids living with your parents buying jordans.... Not everyone's like you youngsters that's younger kids problem they think everyone is the same

Dude what? Go Get some rest man :lol: you're clearly delirious right now. It happens to the best of us fam.

nt analogies lol this was once real life for people man not everyone was like you kids living with your parents buying jordans.... Not everyone's like you youngsters that's younger kids problem they think everyone is the same
You're so cool.

Could he have been better tonight? Sure. But you can't pick one game to prove that he "doesn't have it." If he didn't have "it" he wouldn't have rings, finals mvps, all of that. How do you not understand this
laugh.gif
?

It's like having that chopper in the stash youre not pulling it out until there's multiple people beating down your door...lebron the type to call police and hope they show up on time..

you understand? Straight killers kill or go down shooting they don't jump out the window or hide in the closet when trouble knocks
make this dude a mod

[emoji]128514[/emoji] @ those Scoop interviews.

I hope the Spurs can just suck the life out of the Heat again next game. If they take next game, it's a wrap.

Bobby Ramos looks like the end result of Uncle Phil (RIP) and Luis Guzman doing the fusion technique.

When you hear truth you don't respond you say empty words

#nt style

Grown men have minds and experience when you guys see it you say things like aw hell naw and you're so cool

Understand there's many above you're level and many beneath your level it's life live with it guys ...

Don't make empty statements if you say something make it mean something

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH LEBRON NOT HAVING "IT" :lol: :lol: :lol:

You my friend, are on a role right now. Keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom