2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ Lando Calrissian

Libarious Booker 
roll.gif

Bill Whithers 
roll.gif

Darius Beefagetti 
roll.gif

Stalin 
roll.gif

Librarious Booker gonna have a ring tho. Melo aint got one but Librarious will.

how much is face value for courtside seats inii for the finals? I looked everywhere and keep gettin these bogus stubhub prices

Spo trying so hard to give a Pop interview, cornball

I'd act like Pop too if folks were asking these dumb questions. Keep in mind, a lot of media here only shows up for the Finals, and have no idea how to ask a decent question under the circumstances. The ESPN Deportes guy needs a damn mute button. This is three games worth of terrible questions so far.

Spo looked hot

Homie didnt even ask a question just straight told Spo how he felt :lol: :lol:

someone did this to him during the post conference thing where the coaches have to answers questions?

lol i need a vid of this.

Yeah, basically told Spo a team with this much finals experience shouldnt come out playing that flat at home and it looks like an issue.

Spo with the stoneface "clearly" :lol:

Haha that guy was going crazy

Stephen A gonna gloss over lebron scoring 8 points in the last 3 quarters?

Last edited:
I hope they have Khaled on every day. I need a good laugh.

WE THE BEST
KISS THE RING
WE CHAMPIONS
THEY DONT LOVE YOU NO MO

Last edited:
Seeing Diaw sitting with these dudes in a suit and tie, i can't wrap my head around the fact that he was just out there contributing to a win in the NBA Finals.  Dude does not look like a Basketball player

Spo looked hot

Homie didnt even ask a question just straight told Spo how he felt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
someone did this to him during the post conference thing where the coaches have to answers questions?

lol i need a vid of this.
Some black guy did it. Didnt ask a question, the minute he got he mic, he went IN on Spo
What this dude say to Spo?

Julius F. Wrek
There will be a video soon, but dude went into a 30 second rant about how a team with as much playoff experience like Miami shouldnt play with such lack of effort and heart and how did they get STOMPED. Yes he yelled stomp.

Spo was just like "Clearly"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom