2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I HATEEE the Miami Heat. Everything they stand for, their antics, the **** they pull...I know it's karaoke to hear that but **** I can't name a single true fan...watch how quick "fans" abandon this BS team

But but but but if LeBron didn't have to play so hard in the 1st he would of had energy to close out.

#morehelp

#iftheheathadkiwiwewouldofwon

I've never once left a game early, but I only get to see these guys play live once a year. I savor the moment. I sit there in post game, watch the post game interview even though I usually cant hear whats being said, see Sean Elliot take pics with fans, and take a bunch of pictures. 

The khaled video

what a fukkin clown this guy is. so much *** com in out his mouth

Last edited:
I HATEEE the Miami Heat. Everything they stand for, their antics, the **** they pull...I know it's karaoke to hear that but **** I can't name a single true fan...watch how quick "fans" abandon this BS team
The same way the thread only jumped about three pages after the Heat won game two

Only so much the refs can do when a team gets hot. Shout out the the Mavs, pistons and spurs who outplayed the NBA's agenda
I understand that sometimes a team gets more calls and that a case can even be made that the refs are purposefully swaying a game, but are you saying that's what they were trying to do tonight? The Heat had 1 more PF and 8 less FTs than the Spurs. The Spurs crushed them, outplayed them, and fouls were irrelevant in the outcome.

This...it's like he forgets he has been crowned king. The Spurs are the better team, but he has to put in more effort.

Lebron did put in the effort to attack in the 4th quarter. He just started turning over the ball and the Spurs help defense came through. The Spurs were the better team tonight.

LOL @ the ***** that called Leonard Marion with a jumper...

Marion with a jumper would be superstar status. He had a SOLID career.

LOL This is just embarrassing.
Cant blame dude in the front though. He paid for that ladys tickets, hes gotta go and get his reciprocation
devil.gif

Curious, what do they stand for?

Julius F. Wrek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom