2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

shipping my stuff out to my elf in florida tomorrow. tried to go saturday, but the line at the post office was literally out the door lol. definitely was not about to stand there for and hour or two. should be a lot less busy during the daytime tomorrow....hopefully.

:smokin Big THANKS to you Imran, hope you have a great xmas!! thought i had a deadbeat :lol:

Your welcome man, hope you like the items, surprised it got there so quick.

Now, I'm just hoping that I didn't catch a deadbeat.

YO DOMINIC COLLINS!!!!!!!!
Good lookin out on the blu-rays bruh on some real **** i was dumb *** excited. Like i have a family and take care of the household so i really never get presents unless i buy em for myself but where is the suprise in that. Maaaaaaan on the real thank you the movies you got me really mean a lot thank you from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!!!!!!
also my elf im STILL getting things so DONT trip. I see u already sent ur gift to ur elf DONT worry urs is coming I PROMISE

no problem bro... tis the season.

I JUST REALIZED OVER THE WEEKEND THEM LUNARECLIPSE WERE FROM A "FRIEND" NOT MY #NT SANTA...

AT 1ST I WAS LIKE

LL

BUT THEN I REALIZED OOOOH NOOOO I MAY HAVE GIVEN CREDIT TO MY REAL #NT SECRET SANTA AND THEY MAY BACK OUT...

AND NOW IT HAS ME LIKE...

LL

LL

Last edited:

Eric Robinson hooking it up again. Its like the 12 days of Christmas over here. Thanks again!

I was planning to grab one or two more cheap gifts to go along with the main gift I already bought few weeks ago, but have been slacking. Wondering whether I should grab them today while I finish up the rest of my shipping and ship tommorrow(package won't get there til after xmas), or just ship today so they get b4 xmas. If dude was closer I'd might hold it off, but I'm Shipping from Florida all the way to west coast, so I doubt it with all the increased holiday shipping.

Anyways what would you guys rather have, one main gift in time, or extras added in but arrived after xmas? Won't decide til after work, maybe elf randomly replies and I can just use his decision lol

Last edited:
Cinco your gift is in the mail, you should have it by the weekend. I'll ship out my gift for my elf tomorrow. Hopefully my Santa already sent my gift out :nerd:

Shipped mine, should be there 12/22 in San Jose.
I had a dvd show up, so thanks to whoever sent me that...

No problem. Please disregard billing info if it was sent, I couldn't contact the seller.

...look out for some goodies by Christmas.

No problem. Please disregard billing info if it was sent, I couldn't contact the seller.
...look out for some goodies by Christmas.

Thanks.

I didn't want post a pic yet, I figured there would be more.

Showed up in a white label with no markings... :D

Just sent out my package to my elf.  Going from Philly to Michigan with Priority Mail, so I'm hoping it will be there Wednesday.

Apologies to my elf, I had a really busy weekend so I didn't get to ship it out. I'll be sending it out tomorrow. We're in the same borough, so hopefully it won't take too long.

Back
Top Bottom