2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Who do I start at FLEX this week?

PPR:

- Steve Johnson VS. STL (should start, but has hamstring injury; might be limited)
- Chris Givens VS. BUF (assuming Amendola is out)
- TY Hilton VS. TEN

Pick 3. Non PPR
Spiller vs. Stl
Bryce Brown @ TB
Trent vs. KC
Forte @ Min
I'm leaning with Spiller, Brown, and Trent. Thoughts?

Bryce instead of Spiller IMO. Unsuccessful Rookie QB, plus Bryce is probably the only productive player on the team right now.

I'm starting Byrce and Spiller. Anyone else?

Also, pick 2 please. Non PPR.

Steve Smith vs. ATL
Garcon vs. Bal
Maclin @ TB
Blackmon vs. NYJ
Shorts vs. NYJ

I'm leaning towards Smith and Garcon.

Need some advice on who to start at WR. Pick two

Andre Johnson @ NE
Hakeem Nicks vs. NO
Ty Hilton vs. TN
Marques Colston @ NYG 

Leaning towards Andre & Hakeem right now. But idk. What you guys think? Any help would be appreciated!

I say Dre and Nicks. If not Dre then Hilton

Nicks isn't 100% and I think Brees will come out with vengeance after last weeks performance. I'd roll with Colston and Andre

ppr started knowshon moreno over ryan matthews , 26 points 

dude had demetrius thomas and brandon myers

outscored them both 

Last edited:
need a defense to start:
atlanta d vs, panthers
or
buccaneers d vs eagles

Bucs

How did you get McCoy, Rice, and Forte???? :nerd: what's that a 4-team league??

We'll McCoy got dropped cause of his concussion and Rice and Forte were my first 2 picks and its a 8 team

Makes sense, I have AP and Forte in my 8 team league. I'm holding on to McCoy in my other league praying he can come back next week.

Glad I started Prater.

Brandon Myers, not so much
sick.gif

Am I crazy to consider starting Dalton against DAL over Ryan at CAR? Red Rifle has outscored Matty Ice in the last four outings.

Last edited:
Moreno came thru yesterday!!! 

sucks that Shorts is out.. guess imma try my luck with T.Y Hilton

I'm contemplating sitting Brady against HOU for Freeman at home against PHI

I've been thinking about this too but I just don't think I got the balls to do it. :lol: I'll prob roll with Brady because it's a primetime game and if they want any chance at the 1 seed, they will have to win. Also, if I started Freeman and lost because of it, I don't think I could get over it. If I lose with Brady in there, at least I know I lost with the guy who carried me all year. :lol:

But I completely understand with why someone would start Freeman. I just hope this doesn't come back to bite me. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom