2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

T.Y. while he's hot. He was on my radar from day 1 and it was just a matter of gaining Luck's trust and them building rapport. That time is here. Manning/Harrison 2.0. :lol:

You think? Avery just came back and took a lot of his targets. I think they're probably gonna split the rest of the way, but T.Y. does have the punt returns if your league counts that for individuals.

Hey guys,

Need help at my Flex this week.  Currently have Sproles there (I'm in PPR), but tempted to start SJax against SF, even though I doubt he could repeat his performance from a few weeks ago.  Also I have Forte who I am nervous about playing because he probably isnt 100% and would split alot of carries with Bush.

Thoughts?

^ I like Sproles out of all of those. His first game back and he led the team in targets, catches, and receiving yards. And all that against the best defense in the league. I really like him this week and am starting him with confidence in my PPR league as well.

I'm really confused on who to start this week. Anyone have any suggestions? Pick 1 from each group:

Joe Flacco vs. Steelers
Chad Henne @ Bills

Pierre Garcon vs. Giants
Danario Alexander vs. Bengals
Antonio Brown @ Ravens
Justin Blackmon @ Bills

(PPR league)

Last edited:
^ I like Sproles out of all of those. His first game back and he led the team in targets, catches, and receiving yards. And all that against the best defense in the league. I really like him this week and am starting him with confidence in my PPR league as well.

I'm really confused on who to start this week. Anyone have any suggestions? Pick 1 from each group:

Joe Flacco vs. Steelers
Chad Henne @ Bills

Pierre Garcon vs. Giants
Antonio Brown @ Ravens
Justin Blackmon @ Bills

(PPR league)

*repped for the avy* :pimp:

T.Y. while he's hot. He was on my radar from day 1 and it was just a matter of gaining Luck's trust and them building rapport. That time is here. Manning/Harrison 2.0. :lol:

You think? Avery just came back and took a lot of his targets. I think they're probably gonna split the rest of the way, but T.Y. does have the punt returns if your league counts that for individuals.

I was thinking the same since Avery is back. My league does count PR TDs so that's why Hilton has a little more value. Not sure what I'm going to do, hopefully I'm not kickin myself in the *** after I make my choice :smh:

TE Help pleaseeeee

Marcedes Lewis vs. BUF
Kyle Rudolph vs. GB
Dustin Keller vs. Arizona

leaning towards Lewis since Rudolph hasn't practiced yet.. also because out of all the teams these respective guys are playing the Bills have given up the most pts to TE's.

Smart move? Thumbs down?

We're in playoffs by the way.

My starting lineups looking like this:

QB: Peyton Manning
RB1: AP
RB2: Trent Richardson
WR1: Dez Bryant
WR2: Randal Cobb
Flex: Eric Decker
TE: Marcedes Lewis
D: Chargers
K: Robbie Gould

Do you see anyone I should take out for McFadden this week (I almost feel I have to start Decker each week to get the double up from him/Peyton)?

I'm playing:

QB: Stafford
RB1: Chris Johnson
RB2: Doug Martin
WR1: Ty Hilton
WR2: Julio Jones
Flex: Jeremy Kerley
TE: Jermichael Finley
D: Packers
K: Justin Tucker

On paper it would look like I would win this easily right? I HATE FANTASY.

Last edited:
alright...need help choosing a defense guys
Cinci @ SD
or
NYJ vs Ari
thanks

I'd go with NYJ.

I was thinking the same since Avery is back. My league does count PR TDs so that's why Hilton has a little more value. Not sure what I'm going to do, hopefully I'm not kickin myself in the *** after I make my choice :smh:

I'd agree with Paul then and go with Hilton.

TE Help pleaseeeee
Marcedes Lewis vs. BUF
Kyle Rudolph vs. GB
leaning towards Lewis since Rudolph hasn't practiced yet.. also because out of all the teams these respective guys are playing the Bills have given up the most pts to TE's.
Smart move? Thumbs down?
Do you see anyone I should take out for McFadden this week (I almost feel I have to start Decker each week to get the double up from him/Peyton)?
I'm playing:

I think you're good with Lewis there.

Open to any suggestions with my lineup, playoffs are on the the line. I need a lot of points plus the win & a loss by the team ahead of me.

Last edited:
I might put Luck in over Fitz. I personally would definitely bench McFadden. First week possibly back after the injury and Reece has been very solid in his place. I don't think he gets the bulk of the carries just yet. I'd sub in Moreno for him. Or possibly Bell. Keep an eye on Leshoure's injury, he didn't practice yesterday but returned today.

Joe Flacco vs. Steelers
Chad Henne @ Bills
Pierre Garcon vs. Giants
Antonio Brown @ Ravens
Justin Blackmon @ Bills
(PPR league)

That's tough. I'd go Henne and probably Garcon. It's a toss up between him, Alexander and Blackmon TBH.

Houston's Def vs Titans or should I go with Buffalo at home vs Jags?

Houston gave me negative points the last 2 weeks. Don't know which defense will show up on Sunday.
Bills on the other hand are at home and I checked the weather and its going to be raining on Sunday. Might be a messy defensive game

What you guys think? Should I just go with Houston?

I wouldn't get too cute with benching Houston for Buffalo of all teams. A good defense (for this week) that's not really widely owned is the Jets.

yea I'm desperate for a win this week. I'm exploring all options at this point lol......lost the last 2 games by a total of 5.3 points :smh:

Maybe I'm too harsh on Buffalo, they have been decent recently. But I'd still go Houston there or swipe the Jets if need be.

Bias. I'll favor the guy that I felt I've had a beat on well before he was known. Even with Avery back, I don't think Luck compltely ignores T.Y. The thing about Hilton is he can do everything. Not just a deep threat or not just a possession guy. He can do both and a little more so even with Avery, Hilton will be all over the field and should get some looks.

TE Help pleaseeeee
Marcedes Lewis vs. BUF
Kyle Rudolph vs. GB
Smart move? Thumbs down?
I'm playing:

Forget McFadden. And as much as I love Rudolph, I will agree with Pro. I like Lewis for you.

Now Forte is on track to play :smh: could've put more effort into picking up Moreno than Bush .. at 10-2 and a injured McCoy, I see my season slowly going down the drain :nerd:

my weekly dilemma: Brady vs RG3 ... I'm leaning to Brady again this week as I did last week.

Harder choice: Sproles (playing tonight) or Beanie Wells in the flex spot

Lastly: Injured Austin or Hilton or Danario at WR3 ... I'm leaning to Hilton since Miles is still hurt and the Chargers play Cinci this week

what do you guys think?

looking to start Matty Ice tonight... hoping tonight is his slumpbuster!!!

hate that i got Matty and RG3, one plays tonight the other Monday night... all or nuffin here!!!

my weekly dilemma: Brady vs RG3 ... I'm leaning to Brady again this week as I did last week.
Harder choice: Sproles (playing tonight) or Beanie Wells in the flex spot
Lastly: Injured Austin or Hilton or Danario at WR3 ... I'm leaning to Hilton since Miles is still hurt and the Chargers play Cinci this week
what do you guys think?

I'd stick with Brady, Sproles and Hilton there.

Help needed.

QB - Cam Newton Vs KC
QB - Andy Dalton Vs SD
QB - Andrew Luck Vs Det

RB - Reggie Bush Vs NE
RB - Matt Forte Vs Sea
RB - Ahmed Bradshaw vs Wash
RB - Mikel Leshoure Vs Ind

WR - Smitty Vs KC
WR - Pierre Garcon Vs NYG

Def - Houston Vs Ten
Def- Arizona Vs NYJ

Help needed.
QB - Cam Newton Vs KC
QB - Andy Dalton Vs SD
QB - Andrew Luck Vs Det
RB - Reggie Bush Vs NE
RB - Matt Forte Vs Sea
WR - Smitty Vs KC
Def - Houston Vs Ten
Def- Arizona Vs NYJ

I'd go Cam - Bradshaw - Smith - AZ

Help needed.
QB - Cam Newton Vs KC
QB - Andy Dalton Vs SD
QB - Andrew Luck Vs Det
RB - Reggie Bush Vs NE
RB - Matt Forte Vs Sea
WR - Smitty Vs KC
Def - Houston Vs Ten
Def- Arizona Vs NYJ

I'd go Cam - Bradshaw - Smith - AZ

Agreed. Though it's a tough call with Cam and Luck but Cam has the match up advantage

Last edited:
Any thoughts on my WR situation this week.. I'm starting Cobb, then need to pick 2 of the following:

Fitz

Blackmon

Crabtree

Torrey

Broyles

Back
Top Bottom