2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Is Alfred Morris or AD worth a 3rd round pick. I'm weak at RB in my league and I would give up a pick for one of those guys. Just don't know which one to pursue. This is my money league as well. I was also thinking about giving up 2 picks for both those guys. I'm sitting in 6th right now out of 16 and the dude with both those RB's hasn't won a game. Any help is much appreciated.

Who should I start?

QB

Stafford vs. CHI

Fitzpatrick vs. TEN

FLEX (Pick 1)

Bush vs. DET

Mendenhall vs. CIN

Gibson vs. GB

Rudolph vs. ARI

Who should I start?

QB
Stafford vs. CHI
Fitzpatrick vs. TEN

FLEX (Pick 1)
Bush vs. DET
Mendenhall vs. CIN
Gibson vs. GB
Rudolph vs. ARI

Stafford. You never know what you're going to get out of Fitzpatrick and I think Stafford just has more upside despite going against the Bears defense.

As for your flex...yuck. I would go with Bush or Gibson. Hopefully, Bush can punch a goal line carry in. Gibson is the clear #1 in STL and with a pissed Aaron Rodgers, they'll probably be behind quick. Mendenhall is hurt and I don't care to put TEs in the flex.

Hey guys,

Question on my WR2, Should I start D. Moore vs Jac or B. Lloyd vs. NYJ?  I'm really torn here b/c I sat Moore last week in favor of Andre Roberts
mean.gif
 but Brady has been throwing Lloyd's way pretty often.  Moore's matchup is great against Jac and there arent many other options in the pass game in Oakland, but I guess at the end of the day I have more faith in Brady than Palmer.... Thoughts?

got two for y'all

WR3 (pick 1)

Jordy Nelson v. STL
Stevie Johnson v. Buffalo
Hakeem Nicks v. WAS

RB2 (pick 1)

Darren Sproles v. TB
Chris Johnson v. BUF

or pick up Felix Jones v. CAR

No idea why I still have Garcon taking up a roster spot all season :lol:

*drops

Last edited:
got two for y'all
WR3 (pick 1)
Jordy Nelson v. STL
Stevie Johnson v. Buffalo
Hakeem Nicks v. WAS
RB2 (pick 1)
Darren Sproles v. TB
Chris Johnson v. BUF
or pick up Felix Jones v. CAR

That's a tough pick but I would go Nicks there I think. Who are your WR1 and 2? Sproles over CJ for me.

Need your opinion on a Flex Player for a Standard League

Leshore vs Chi

Britt vs Buf

T. Smith vs Hou

second I drop Cards defense to pick up Vikings D, someone outbid me and I'm stuck with neither.

Now I have to bid to get my defense back, what a waste.

Need your opinion on a Flex Player for a Standard League

Leshore vs Chi
Britt vs Buf
T. Smith vs Hou

Two tough matchups, I would go with Britt if he's gonna be on the field.

Mez, how did that work? Did you have to drop AZ first then try and add Minny? I would use just add/drop at once and if I got outbid or I was lower on the waiver, I'd keep my original drop candidate.

Is Alfred Morris or AD worth a 3rd round pick. I'm weak at RB in my league and I would give up a pick for one of those guys. Just don't know which one to pursue. This is my money league as well. I was also thinking about giving up 2 picks for both those guys. I'm sitting in 6th right now out of 16 and the dude with both those RB's hasn't won a game. Any help is much appreciated.

Anyone?

Need a player for the flex pos..Who should I roll with?

S.Johnson vs Ten
D.Moore vs Jac
J.Gordon vs Ind
Mendenhall vs Cin

Last edited:
Someone dropped Nicks when he was injured all those games. I scooped him up right away and stashed him lol. My RBs are eh tho

Last edited:
No idea why I still have Garcon taking up a roster spot all season :lol:
*drops

I refuse to drop him, Ben Tate or Michael Bush even though they're all just taking up a roster spot at this point. I know they'll come in handy at some point. Garcon especially would be putting up NUMBERS if he wasn't hurt.

was just offered Larry Fitz for D. Mcfadden.

my RB's are MJD, Alfred Morris, M.Leshoure.

im kind of weary because of Kolb being injured, should i decline?

Last edited:
mosk: Spiller > Jones

707: What scoring format are you in? Kolb in or Skelton in, it really shouldn't matter who their QB is Larry is only guy worth a damn on their offense.

Back
Top Bottom