2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Up by 27.8 in my PPR money league. My opponent has Andre Johnson and Shonn Green going tomorrow on MNF. Crossing my fingers that I pull out the win.

i got Kerley vs. A.Foster 2m night w/ a 15pt. lead

Thank you guise for suggesting Peyton Manning over RG3 :lol:

i am eternally grateful!!

I am up 24 points and he has Owen Daniels and S Green tonight, it is going to be very close, keeping my fingers crossed (Non PPR)

Sad day when my FFL week relies on Mark Sanchize vs The Texans D.

Long as the Texans don't get 14+ points, I'm good.

:frown:

Alright guys someone just threw me an offer:

I get Rob Gronkowski

I give Ridley and Sidney Rice

I have Ray Rice, Trent, and Sproles as my other RBs. Sidney Rice is my WR4.

Should I accept the deal?

Just did another trade
I Give:
Domenik Hixon
Steve Smith (panthers)
Rashard Mendenhall

I Get:
Adrian Peterson
Antonio Gates

Tired of dealing with Steve Smith this year thanks to Newton. Mendenhall had a great game, figured I'd get rid of him while he had that game. Thoughts?

Just did another trade
I Give:
Domenik Hixon
Steve Smith (panthers)
Rashard Mendenhall

I Get:
Adrian Peterson
Antonio Gates

Tired of dealing with Steve Smith this year thanks to Newton. Mendenhall had a great game, figured I'd get rid of him while he had that game. Thoughts?

Eh...not a good trade imo

Alright guys someone just threw me an offer:

I get Rob Gronkowski

I give Ridley and Sidney Rice

I have Ray Rice, Trent, and Sproles as my other RBs. Sidney Rice is my WR4.

Should I accept the deal?

Do it

I'm up by 16 vs Jets D left to play...I should be good. Hoping Texans put up atleast 21 on them which I think they should easily

Last edited:
down 21 going into MNF

i have arian foster & he has the texans D

will i win? :nerd:

i think its a L

Ryan Williams out for the season. William Powell anyone?
nerd.gif
I was thinking that also, someone just scooped up LaRod Stephens Howling.  I'm gonna wait a week and scope it out.  I think Bilal Powell is higher up on my list, Saint Timmy will probably take over soon.

I was just looking at Josh Gordons numbers, he looks like he is emerging as the no 1 in Cleveland... I have J. Simpson, worth dropping for Gordon?

I was just looking at Josh Gordons numbers, he looks like he is emerging as the no 1 in Cleveland... I have J. Simpson, worth dropping for Gordon?

Not yet, Cleveland was without 2 key WR's yesterday. But Gordon came up huge for me so I'll keep him

Funny thing was, Weeden targeted him plenty but every pass was off target beside the 2 TD's & he missed him for another TD on a slant in the redzone. Gordon could have had a MEGA game if Weeden throwing accurately.

Dang, good thing I looked here when I did... I was going to try to trade for Ryan Williams as a bye-week RB option...:x :nerd:

Last edited:
Dropped Alfred Morris 2 weeks ago to pick up Ryan Williams because I though he was gonna be sharp. Boy was I wrong :smh: :smh: :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom