2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Ryan Williams 13 carries, 26 yards, who coulda called that???????
Oh.
And 5 of those yards were in OT.
Hope those of you that rushed out to get him enjoyed those 2 points.

I would be mad as hell about starting him if I wasn't killing the guy I'm playing already.

Would have started Brian Hartline over Michael Crabtree if I hadn't believed that Crabtree was going to breakout against the depleted Jets secondary (and/or had faith in Crabtree having a good season, period). All this time I've been trying to use Anquan Boldin as a fringe WR trade chip... when it should have been Crabtree all along.

McFadden went ghost because the Raiders offense is horrible.

Thought NE would shut down Scott Chandler and that Fred Davis would get a bunch of looks vs. TB... he did alright, but not compared to what Chandler did.

Now I need 70.11 combined points from Vick, DeSean Jackson, Lawrence Tynes, and Michael Bush (tomorrow)... I guess it's possible, but not likely.

Last edited:
MJD, benjarvis, Calvin Johnson, Steve Johnson, Tony Gonzalez can't get one measly TD, just one?

Aaron Rodgers has 4 TD's and 300+ yards for 35.3 points, RG3 throws 0 TD and has one rushing TD and has 30 points.

Ridiculous.

Ryan Williams... Scrub... Son got me 2 pts. Started him over Ahmad, Brown, & Bennett @ the flex.. :smh:

Debating whether i wanna keep or drop him for next wk. Ill try and trade him .. we'll see... But as i said before dudes is scared to trade >D

Im still winning, somehow...

Im up 25 pts. But the other guy has McCoy, DJax, and the PHI kicker left.. Im depending on the Giants defense tonight.. Scary thought..

Im almost certain those 3 will break 25points causing me to lose and on top of that Ahmad, Andre, & Martellus will go off for 300 combined points to further piss me off tonight

my matt ryan/rg3 breakdown woulda been on point if rg3 hadn't fumbled going over the goal line. only lost 2 pts tho

Brees and Texans D went off today, plus Vincent Jackson and AD did work... 4-0 :pimp:

So Calvin Johnson has a bye week this upcoming week & I'm not too confident in Crabtree seeing as how he has 0 TDs with all the targets he has this year.

Any recommended waiver wire pick ups for this week 5? If it matters my current WRs are Megatron, Fitzgerald, Marshall & Crabtree.

Ogletree, LaFell, Andre Roberts, Mike Williams, Brian Hartline & Randoll Cobb are some of the top available receivers.

Last week I started Chandler over Rudolph. This week I started Rudolph. Mother. :smh: I have Brady but my opponent had Ryan. I got nothing out of Ryan Williams, Greg Jennings, Steve Smith, and Kyle Rudolph. Dropping to 2-2. :smh:

What's the word on Ryan Mathews? Is Battle really the starter?

So Calvin Johnson has a bye week this upcoming week & I'm not too confident in Crabtree seeing as how he has 0 TDs with all the targets he has this year.
Any recommended waiver wire pick ups for this week 5? If it matters my current WRs are Megatron, Fitzgerald, Marshall & Crabtree.
Ogletree, LaFell, Andre Roberts, Mike Williams, Brian Hartline & Randoll Cobb are some of the top available receivers.
Seems like Hartline is the #1 WR in Miami, him and Tanny seems to have good chemistry

i just took my first L... damn, fred jackson and megatron... i picked up jackie battle, and cin def did good for me..

Mike Williams, Denarius Moore have been rotting on my bench... i need a back up wr for week 5 should i drop any of them for hartline?
10 team league

Last edited:
I got Dez and Gould left down 20.

This has to be the week he gets over 100 and a Td right?

Please tell me I'm right.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Dang, that last game (PHI/NYG) was tough... tons of opportunities for Vick to get another TD or 2... and then Tynes barely missing a 50 yarder... guess I was supposed to lose this week.

Unless Michael Bush goes for 30.xx tomorrow...:nerd:

Yeah, it's over. 3-1.

That's what happens when you leave 80 points on your bench.:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

I can live with playing Fred Davis over Scott Chandler given the matchup... but Crabtree isn't getting off my bench again.

Last edited:
Whew! I held on to win this week which moves me to 4-0 in one league

my other league i'm up 99.18-71.24.....He only has Demarco going tomorrow night. Think I may pull this off and go to 2-2 after starting 0-2

Last edited:
Looking at 0-2 this weekend

Dude in my work league had 3 count em 3 players on byes didn't swap em out ans STILL beat me. Dude will also have the best record :smh:

I need either Bush or Forte to gimme 16.4 in a PPR or Im looking at 1-3 in my money league

I'm seriously reeling from sitting Chris Johnson today :lol: fantasy football just ain't fair sometimes :\

I think I can be 2-0 this weekend.

In one I'm up 25 and I got Cutler vs B Marshall. Other I got a 35 pt cushion but have to go against Romo, Dez n Dallas Kicker

Back
Top Bottom