2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Not sure if I should start RGIII for the first time this year vs tampa...

RGIII vs Tampa

or

Matt Ryan vs CAR

?
I felt the same way about owning Newton last year when I had Rodgers, till I finally traded him midseason

I'd go with Ryan here 

Looks like Spiller will be sharing time with Fred Jackson. Should I start Sproles instead?

Also, Romo (vs. Chi) or Fitzpatrick (vs. NE)? I'm thinking to give Romo another chance this week despite his performance last week, or lack thereof. Thoughts?

Not sure if I should start RGIII for the first time this year vs tampa...

RGIII vs Tampa

or

Matt Ryan vs CAR

?

I'm gambling with rg3 for the second week in a row
i just broke it down in my head real quick :lol: (if standard)

matty could do 300yds and 3 tds=24 points, all rg needs is 200 and 1 td, with 60 rushing yards and a score for 24

ryan hasn't touched 300 yet, griffin has gone over 200 and averaging 60ish rushing

i feel like ryan will do 4 tds but I'm banking on rg3 doing better than just 200/1 against a garbage tampa pass D

Denarius Moore or Dez Bryant?

I think I'm going to give Dez one last shot. If he sucks again I'm done with him.

I'm in the same boat with Morris

He plays a tough Tampa run defense.

I'm stuck between leshoure, Ry Williams and Morris :\

which QB to start?

Super Cam
or
Romo
or
Alex Smith

Also, which reciever to put in the flex?
Vincent Jackson
or
Marques Colston?

Last edited:
Do I start Vick vs Giants? or Andy Dalton vs Jags? Last week i lost because i started Vick over Dalton... With the Giants pass rush i'm leaning towards starting Dalton..

CJ Spiller is active...what should I do bros?

I have Woodhead in place of him because of injury

need a quick last minute decision.

I decided on Garcon over DeSean and Barden....even though he is a gametime decision at 4pm.

I was able to pick up Steve Johnson (BUF) who is the go-to guy esp in the endzone....should I start him over Garcon?

need a quick last minute decision.

I decided on Garcon over DeSean and Barden....even though he is a gametime decision at 4pm.

I was able to pick up Steve Johnson (BUF) who is the go-to guy esp in the endzone....should I start him over Garcon?

id go with him since there run game is banged up but I'm no pro

CJ Spiller is active...what should I do bros?

I have Woodhead in place of him because of injury
go with Spiller, he's still a big play threat even with less carries
33ve1c3.gif

waited to long to adjust my roster

Eh...It's a toss up anyway. Without Hernandez, the Pats have had to change up their offense and that means a little more Woodhead. You never know.

Back
Top Bottom