2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Yes! TD Megatron to pad my numbers lol. Needed that with Marshall not finding the endzone :smh:

Last edited:
Man my team is seriously imploding. Fred Jackson, Hernandez and now stafford :smh: #%^* fantasy football this year.

who can I get for Colston, I lost Hernandez in that league I'm weak everywhere man except my RB1 and this is my money league :frown:

Oh Tony Romo :lol: two weeks in a row I've contemplated putting its Fitz over you and getting burned by not doing it.

Game time decision Champ. Malcolm Floyd or Greg Jennings? Jennings listed as questionable and Floyd has looked good so far this year
Just saw this, man. Hope you slotted Floyd. If you read any of my earlier posts, I'm sitting Jennings this week with a bad groin because he's not a definite to play on Monday night. Rather take some points from Floyd than none (potentially) from Greg.

Think CJ2K may finally be able to get loose in this 2nd half
I'm done giving him chances. He's a sit from now on unless you have no other option. 24 yards in a 44-point effort from your offense? Albeit some of it defensive and ST. But still, that's the best you can do after getting your contract?

MJD, Aflred Morris, Vernon Davids gave me TD's within a span of give minutes :pimp:
Mez, Gonzo got one too, homie.

Jamaal Charles needs to get it going and make no want to kill myself using a second round pick on him,
Right on cue. This is the Charles spark-plug I was looking for. He's a big play waiting to happen every touch.

LOL,
In my flex in my money league it came down to Leshore, McFadden, and Andre Brown.
Watch McFadden be the only one that doesn't score.
All have had a good week scoring thus far.

not sure if I should pick up Mikel Leshoure or Andre Brown this week as my 3rd RB :lol:
Both. Leshoure is probably the better long-term option because Bradshaw will return soon from the neck injury. K. Smith doesn't seem to be in Schwartz's plans any longer.

Can you drop two players for Leshoure and Andre Brown?

Traded Willis McGahee for Jamaal Charles two days ago :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Good money. Sold McGahee high after W2. Now you got a potential gem if Charles can rush for 100 on the ground a game for KC.

Right on cue. This is the Charles spark-plug I was looking for. He's a big play waiting to happen every touch.

6.0 YPC for his career. :x

Ih and Cards defense :pimp: ...sorry Champ, but that unit has put in work so far.

Last edited:
It wont matter that Patrick Peterson is on Desean. He's gonna get his touches. He's too versatile. They're gonna move him around. There will be crossing routes that pick him off or roll him to another Corner. U gotta factor in him being all over the field and a play or 2 breaking down and Vick finding him for a big yards. And if the game is on the line he will step back for a PR. He's too much a part of their offense to sit especially with Maclin out. He will get looks.
1/14 thus far. PP does make a difference even if Vick looks DeSean's way often. Damaris Johnson is benefiting with 3/53.

Romo/cutler qb duo has been inexcusanly bad thus far for me... time to make moves
Boom-or-bust type fantasy Q's. Extremely inconsistent and hard to project week-to-week.

who can I get for Colston, I lost Hernandez in that league I'm weak everywhere man except my RB1 and this is my money league :frown:
Colston can't be sold high right now because he's not playing well and everyone knows about his foot injury. He should get you a Lance Moore and Pierre Thomas-type package. Or Nate Washington and Donald Brown.

Larry Fitzgerald finally :pimp:
Told you to be patient with Fitz. He's too good a receiver not to get going. Best hands in the league. Kolb actually looks serviceable today.

I had Rivers starting in front of Schaub :stoneface:
Shocked Schaub has three TDs early. Rivers was the right play IMO, every fantasy expert on ESPN, CBS, etc. would agree.

2/21. I'm so frustrated with him based on ADP and constant injuries. The guy is never healthy, ever.

Oh Tony Romo :lol: two weeks in a row I've contemplated putting its Fitz over you and getting burned by not doing it.
Right play, Pro. Romo historically destroyed Tampa. Could have had an Ogletree TD potentially if the ref didn't throw his hat out in the end-zone and make #85 slip unintentionally.

Never again starting Matthew Stafford over Matt Ryan
That week-to-week start decision is getting closer and closer as Matty Ice proves to be more consistent. Stafford was the right start today, but now with his (Stafford) strained leg muscle, starting Matty Ice becomes an easier choice.

6.0 YPC for his career. :x
Ih and Cards defense :pimp: ...sorry Champ, but that unit has put in work so far.
Yeah, man. We're on the same page about citing his YPC. He's too shifty and explosive not to get yards.

Can't even be bad, Horton has those guys playing out of their minds at home. Crowd is loud and into the game for a potential 3-0 start. Washington, Rhodes, PP, Dockett all flying to the football. Adrian Wilson isn't even out there, one of their best players and my favorite safety in the league.

Back
Top Bottom