2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

I'm in a 12 team league and Humphries and Bradley are both available. I have one spot open where I pick up from FA for match ups and Shannon Brown is currently sitting in that spot. He's been doing decent the last few games but he put up 0 in almost everything yesterday. Should I drop him for Humphries or Bradley? I'm scared of this Phoenix Suns team because their rotations have been crazy erratic this season so I don't want to hold on to Brown if he's not seing any minutes

I'm in a 12 team league and Humphries and Bradley are both available. I have one spot open where I pick up from FA for match ups and Shannon Brown is currently sitting in that spot. He's been doing decent the last few games but he put up 0 in almost everything yesterday. Should I drop him for Humphries or Bradley? I'm scared of this Phoenix Suns team because their rotations have been crazy erratic this season so I don't want to hold on to Brown if he's not seing any minutes

he was not starting because bonehead Gentry thought Tucker would match up better with Durantula even though KD still scored 30 and had no TOs. Brown came off the bench thus the low output. He should be back in the starting lineup next game.

damn, I know the owners had to mad. Checked today and that love/deron for parker/horford/hickson got vetoed. There must have been some other people who thought that looked lopsided even though it was pretty much fair due to the current play of deron and love.

For H2H, do you guys try to go for a balanced team, or one that focuses are particular stats?

I usually draft players I think will have a great year and tailor my drops and trades according to what I need by comparing my stats to the rest of the leagues

Hello All,

I am new to the site and to fantasy basketball. I am currently in a 12 man rotissirie leauge with 9 categories for scoring. My current team is pictured below. If any one can offer advice on how i can improve I would appreciate it. One area I have trouble winning in is free throws. Thanks. 

For H2H, do you guys try to go for a balanced team, or one that focuses are particular stats?
usually if im a lower draft pick i would draft for particular stats, but if you get lebron or kd, you can pretty much do whatever you want as long as you dont grave dig every round. my strategy is always draft the guy who will have the most potential, preferebly the best player on a certain team. i also take into consideration who has been in the news often during the offseason (ie. work out with HOF'ers, played in olympics, played in tournaments, etc.) and draft as many of those players as possible. usually, the guys who play on team USA have great years

I usually go for balanced but some players that i have really excel in a couple categories. Lets say i have two big men that get tons of boards whenever they play, those two guys alone i can focus less on boards knowing those two guys will always be there for rebounds. Then i can focus on other categories where i need stats, like my team usually lacks a bit in assists. Been keeping one slot for adding different players every week depending on whose playing hot right now etc.

On a side note, those of you with Tyreke Evans, some good news today. No surgery needed on his knee and he could be back to playing next week. Probably once the Kings get back from their road trip.

Last edited:
Hello All,

I am new to the site and to fantasy basketball. I am currently in a 12 man rotissirie leauge with 9 categories for scoring. My current team is pictured below. If any one can offer advice on how i can improve I would appreciate it. One area I have trouble winning in is free throws. Thanks. 
drop nicholson and drummond, pick up better players/starters who can contribute nightly. post your FA for further help, preferably use MPG as your sorter

Last edited:
Trade Blake Griffin for Jrue Holiday? Haven't proposed the trade yet so i don't even know if he'll accept, thought i'd get some second opinions first.

Last edited:
Trade Blake Griffin for Jrue Holiday? Haven't proposed the trade yet so i don't even know if he'll accept, thought i'd get some second opinions first.

Do it. Holiday is killing it right now and will continue to do so all season. Blake only offers points and boards and fg%. Holiday adds points, assists, steals and 3s with good % for a guard. He does turn the ball over a lot but he's been killing it all year and will finish in top 10 as a PG.

Kris Humphries is also available woo hop and ariza. Thanks
pick up gee and johnson, use gee as a streamer if you have unlimited adds on days when you have empty spaces in your lineup. guys who are worth picking up to stream are webster, maxiell, green, tinsley, chalmers,salmons, rivers, stuckey

Last edited:
damn, I know the owners had to mad. Checked today and that love/deron for parker/horford/hickson got vetoed. There must have been some other people who thought that looked lopsided even though it was pretty much fair due to the current play of deron and love.

man they killed my trade :smh: |I :lol: I'm kinda glad because I didn't really want to give up TP tho

maybe it was a sign, Love just injured his hand
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom