2012 Nissan GTR | 530HP, 448TRQ | 0-60 - 2.9sec

pimp.gif
so dope.

Car and Driver pull 2.7 sec 0-60 on 2011 911 turbo S... this is going to be another great battle between this 2 car.

ill take the 911 TT S...

That's nice...love the specs on the new GTR...BUT I'm getting one of these...Look at all the room and how nice the interior is. Oh and it gets 0-60 in 3.3 (Road and Track confirmed that) seconds 1/4 Mile 11.7 seconds at 119 mph. This is a huge 4 door that's getting .96 G's on the skidpad. I can't wait!!!

vg3as9.jpg

i too would just rather pay they extra dough for a turbo 911.  they are so much more fun to drive.  

Originally Posted by nocomment6

the veyron does 2.5 ad I think the Koeniggsegg is faster.
You forget how the Veyron cost 10x as much as the GTR? 
laugh.gif

They need to just stick a true manual transmission on the GTR already.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif

Why? So you can shift worse than the computer does?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif

Why? So you can shift worse than the computer does?
laugh.gif

For the fun factor?

Not everything is about speed fam. 
laugh.gif

Jesus Christ man... that car is so nice... and attainable, somewhat, for a regular person.

It's amazing that Nissan can pull this stuff off with a car that isn't in the $100K+ range.

Toyota needs to bring back the Supra too!

Seriously... if I was to hit the Mega Millions I would buy this car before all others.

It won't draw that much attention and you can still drive around without people scheming on you to stick you as say if you were driving a Lambo or that Horse standing on its hind legs.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Jesus Christ man... that car is so nice... and attainable, somewhat, for a regular person.

It's amazing that Nissan can pull this stuff off with a car that isn't in the $100K+ range.

Toyota needs to bring back the Supra too!

Seriously... if I was to hit the Mega Millions I would buy this car before all others.

It won't draw that much attention and you can still drive around without people scheming on you to stick you as say if you were driving a Lambo or that Horse standing on its hind legs.

I absolutely agree, 1st car I'm copping if i were to hit the numbers.
However I doubt people will not notice this car, its really massive and the sound of the engine can be heard 1-2 blocks away depending on how fast your going or reving the engine.

Elder the Panamera is a great performance car, but that thing is just ugly(exteriorly and interiorly looks confusing), and i'm a Porsche fan.

Back
Top Bottom