*2012 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Playoffs. Packers drilled by San Francisco/Kaepernick.

Watching the Bears struggle with mediocrity just plain hurts.

The team needs a new look for next season. I feel that Jay Cutler is still a good quarterback. Good, not great. Brandon Marshall is a beast. Id hate to say it but it may be time for Urlacher to retire, hes extremely injury prone now. Get rid of Lovie, Tice, and alot of the unproductive players such Webb, Garza, etc.

Can't wait for Saturday night. We all remember what happened the last time we played the fudge Packers @ Lambeau in the playoffs

:smh: :pimp: :rofl:

I'm not even mad...just gives me more reason to drink a ton tonight. Congrats to the Vikes, they deserved it more and AP is a monster.

On the bright side, I'm pretty sure Lovie is gone...and if not...ten more shots to the head :pimp:

Even though we are in the playoffs, I still don't like Leslie as our coach for the future.. maybe you guys don't agree, but I really feel with the season AP had.. he sort of saved his ***. Of course he did something right with the final games of the season... but I just don't see him being the permanent coach the Vikings need for the long haul.

Nice win Vikes.

Hell of a game yesterday... AP is an ANIMAL, love watching that dude but hate it when he tears my team up.

But ainnnnnnnnnnn NO way you're getting that W in Lambeau next week.
laugh.gif
  I'mma be taking the train to NYC and hitting up Kettle o' Fish ("best" packers bar in NYC) for the game.

I wish we had the 2 seed to rest some of these guys but we'll just have to do it the old fashioned way and KO a fellow NFCN team just like 2010.

Oh yea and: No Bears in the playoffs.
pimp.gif
Even when we lost, we won.

Even though we are in the playoffs, I still don't like Leslie as our coach for the future.. maybe you guys don't agree, but I really feel with the season AP had.. he sort of saved his ***. Of course he did something right with the final games of the season... but I just don't see him being the permanent coach the Vikings need for the long haul.

Frazier is our coach of the future. You have to understand Frazier keep this team focus on the right track through good and bad times. Sticking with Ponder was a great thing. The team respect Frazier and willing to play hard for him. We just need to keep drafting good quality football players.

Frazier is our coach of the future. You have to understand Frazier keep this team focus on the right track through good and bad times. Sticking with Ponder was a great thing. The team respect Frazier and willing to play hard for him. We just need to keep drafting good quality football players.

I agree with this. Frazier definitely won me over this year. He's done a phenomenal job with this team/coaching staff. Tony Dungy esque.

We shall see, just my thoughts to be honest.. right now I just wanna bask in the fact that we're in the playoffs.. no matter how far we get into it, I'm extremely proud of these guys for battling the way they did after that loss to the Bears at Soldier Field. The 2nd half of our schedule was disastrous and we overcame and made it happen. #feelsgoodman

Really wish we had Percy right now, I mean.. no one would want to face this team if that dude was still out there for us. We're winning games with a bunch of bums (sorry but aside from Jarius, they're all bums to me -- looking at you Simpson :smh: ) - Percy would just add a whole new dimension and free up a crap load of more space for AP.

What a game last night. :smokin

Last edited:
I agree with this. Frazier definitely won me over this year. He's done a phenomenal job with this team/coaching staff. Tony Dungy esque.

I agree, he won me over this year as well. Frazier biggest mistakes was not listening to Rick Speilman in 2011 when Rick suggested that he blow the team up. Frazier was against it and went and got McNabb, but this season Frazier deserves alot of praise

We shall see, just my thoughts to be honest.. right now I just wanna bask in the fact that we're in the playoffs.. no matter how far we get into it, I'm extremely proud of these guys for battling the way they did after that loss to the Bears at Soldier Field. The 2nd half of our schedule was disastrous and we overcame and made it happen. #feelsgoodman
Really wish we had Percy right now, I mean.. no one would want to face this team if that dude was still out there for us. We're winning games with a bunch of bums (sorry but aside from Jarius, they're all bums to me -- looking at you Simpson :smh: ) - Percy would just add a whole new dimension and free up a crap load of more space for AP.
What a game last night. :smokin

Percy situation is gonna scary me this offseason.

]

I love this team :x

For the record I actually like Mayhew, I don't think he's bad at all.

But Schwartz should have been fired and at the very least Linehan.

Last edited:
To be honest I don't know if the Packers can play any better offensively than they did last Sunday.... and they lost.

Weren't you just recently talking about how bad Ponder was though?  I really don't think you can go through the playoffs giving AP the ball 35 times a game and keep winning...

You're really trying to psych yourself up for this **** aren't you JP. :lol:

be that as it may, the Packers arent going far in this years playoffs. I think thevye peaked, tbh.

Granted the Bears didnt make the playoffs, but that was a given considering how crappy our O-Line was and a lack of competent receivers (outside of Brandon Marshall)

I don't like Ponder one bit. I'll say that right now, yesterday and tomorrow. But in the past three weeks he hasn't made mistakes and that's all I can ask for at this point in the season.

The team from top to bottom has proven they're more than Ponder's flaws, more than AP's greatness, and that they're a more complete football team than the Green Bay Packers. The Vikings outplayed the Packers on their own field a month ago, and they can do it again. Those frozen, bone-chilling days at Lambeau that we always hear about... yeah, it's supposed to get up to 25 degrees on Saturday. :lol: Beating the Rams in St. Louis (they were on a three game winning streak, one of the wins being over the 49ers), beating the Texans in Houston (12-2, #1 seed out there for the taking), and then the Packers at the Metrodome (who were playing for a bye and a home game in Round 2), can't just be flukes.

The team's playing well, and if I'm an opposing coach I just don't know if I would want to knock heads with them right now. I don't care if it's on the road... ask Houston about that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom