*2012 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Playoffs. Packers drilled by San Francisco/Kaepernick.

Should have won today but the Lions do what the Lions do. Thanks Linehan for completely ignoring the run game late and having Matt throw it over 60 times

Minnesota needed Dallas to win today. Can't have another team in the WC that beat the Vikes. Seattle, Tampa Bay, and Washington all in the race and all have the tie-breaker. :smh:

The Bears have already started falling off but fans won't admit to that. Vikings win today. Suckas!

Last edited:
Look at my face? I'm still a good lookin' mofo, so that's still the same as well.

Fumble, shanked punt, blocked fg. There's your L Minnesota. You ******s.

Last edited:
Look at the score and your face right now. The Vikings are still the Vikings, too. :smile:

25-3 :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

yeah this game, and the Vikings season, is essentially over

and Fraji you may have Aaaron Rodgers but your monopoly in the division is over. Believe it or not you guys aren't the unstoppable dynasty you make yourselves out to be.

laugh.gif
@ the Vikings they pulled that trash from tv here on the east coast but im heated i cant watch my bears play.

Wooooooooooo

Back in this!

What the hell? It's confirmed now reviewed again? Shiii

Last edited:
Still feel good about the Vikings going forward.

This game was decided on those three possessions in the 1st quarter where they gave the Bears great field position. A lot of it is easy to clean up. And those drops for Simpson would've gone to Percy. Game is probably a little different if those catches are made.

Chicago just took what was given and did a great job on 1st and 2nd down and converting on 3rd. I expect a W when they come to Minnesota. No doubt.

Last edited:
Still feel good about the Vikings going forward.
This game was decided on those three possessions in the 1st quarter where they gave the Bears great field position. A lot of it is easy to clean up. And those drops for Simpson would've gone to Percy. Game is probably a little different if those catches are made.
Chicago just took what was given and did a great job on 1st and 2nd down and converting on 3rd. I expect a W when they come to Minnesota. No doubt.
Sooo they did bad on 4th down?..
laugh.gif

Also it seems like after almost every Bears win its the same excuses like "If we dont give them the ball here and there we're right there in the game." Its the same old ****. Guess what? Maybe its the Bears D taking the ball away like they have done on a record pace this season more than yall giving it to us. At least for divisional teams, Lions fans had that same crying bull **** after their L.

I think as long as the D is healthy and we got Cutler in, the Bears can beat anybody in the NFC on any given night. Not saying that we are better than everybody necessarily, just that I dont see any team as distinctly better than us when we have our health, except for maybe the Giants when they are their best, Just shows you about Cutler's abilities how he can manage to look half decent, let alone good on this team. It seems that any backup that has gone behind this line during Cutler's Bears tenure, no matter who they have been, have looked incompetent of being a D1 NCAA starter on this team.

Anyway I'm not gonna get ahead of my self. Still alot of football left to play and until we can manage to beat the Packers theres still really nothing to say yet. But definitely a big time divisional win after 2 bad losses.

Vikings are at home relaxing on their bye. Bears getting beat down on MNF. Short week vs. a team well rested. Can't stop Gore, won't stop Peterson. Line can't block, won't block Allen. Bears about to fall off.
this was cute though
roll.gif

Jarius Wright needs to get more touches. Our secondary and MLB needs to work on tackling. Horrible tackling yesterday. Last season when JAred Allen lead the league in sacks, Vikings should of put him on the trade market because we could of gotten alot for him. I will put him on the market after this season.

Jarius Wright needs to get more touches. Our secondary and MLB needs to work on tackling. Horrible tackling yesterday. Last season when JAred Allen lead the league in sacks, Vikings should of put him on the trade market because we could of gotten alot for him. I will put him on the market after this season.

No lie, I was just thinking the same thing about Jared Allen yesterday. Looks like he's lost a step this year. Loving the way Robinson, Greenway, Winfield, and Harrison are playing though. Our D-line is just not getting that push this year for some reason. Used to be the best part of our team.

Back
Top Bottom