2012 News!!

Why not college blue 17s or the white/red 17s instead? Both are infinitely better colorways than the blacks.

Why not college blue 17s or the white/red 17s instead? Both are infinitely better colorways than the blacks.

I'm staying outta JB Forum for a while... After reading this, I have been beasting for 2 days....
pimp.gif

I'll pass on all 14's except indiogo's..everything else sounds too good to be true!! Can't wait, thanks for the info

I'll pass on all 14's except indiogo's..everything else sounds too good to be true!! Can't wait, thanks for the info

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I hope this is true.

11/12 Pack
pimp.gif

Indiglo 14
pimp.gif

White/Cement 4
pimp.gif

Chicago 10
pimp.gif

I need another pair of Steel 10s. Might cop the Military 4 since I didn't last time. Will only cop the 17 if it comes with the suitcase.

I hope this is true too. Me & you both brother 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I hope this is true.

11/12 Pack
pimp.gif

Indiglo 14
pimp.gif

White/Cement 4
pimp.gif

Chicago 10
pimp.gif

I need another pair of Steel 10s. Might cop the Military 4 since I didn't last time. Will only cop the 17 if it comes with the suitcase.

I hope this is true too. Me & you both brother 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

very true and considering we just got them in the cdp is stupid

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

very true and considering we just got them in the cdp is stupid

asyttehnbvfdcdwqupwdfvc Im sorry, that's just me wiping off all my jiz from my keyboard caused by all the heat that JB is supposedly dropping
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

asyttehnbvfdcdwqupwdfvc Im sorry, that's just me wiping off all my jiz from my keyboard caused by all the heat that JB is supposedly dropping
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'm really not feeling these drops, JB needs to slow it down before they lose our interest since the stuff is dropping so soon, there will be no more interest in them

i'm really not feeling these drops, JB needs to slow it down before they lose our interest since the stuff is dropping so soon, there will be no more interest in them

Back
Top Bottom