[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

I just dropped Brandon Bass for Spencer Hawes.

Good Swap?

yep, but hawes has been dealing with some nagging injuries. Apparently he has a strained achilles right now
indifferent.gif

^diaw was playing great in the beginning of the season, but now got benched. i don't know if his value stays up when he plays less than 20 minutes some games, i'd hold off

I think he may get his starting spot back if Tyrus starts slumping.  The trade was retracted so I can't accept it but points and 3s are my weaker cats so Nick Young wouldn't be a bad fit except his bad FG%.  

Pick 3 out of the 4 for the long haul.... Danny Granger, Nicolas Batum, Dorrell Wright, Marvin Williams

Hey NT, need a little help! I send Dwight Howard, I receive Rudy Gay and Ray Allen? how does this trade sound? Thanks!

Was offered K Martin and M. Gasol for Gallo and Al Jeff. Take/Reject? I'm leading towards reject due to Gallo's huge upside and Al Jeff possibly finishing around the same position as Gasol.  Should I counter with Ibaka instead of Al Jeff?  Edit: Countered with Gallo and Hump for Gasol and K Mart

Originally Posted by Lebronh8er

My feelings for Bron are evident in my name, but anyone that passes him up first over all is dump 
Person In My League Took Durant 1st...I Had 2nd Pick, I Won.
pimp.gif

is anybody still active in these Nt leagues? seems like even the winning players dropped out

Just traded Gallinari for Roy Hibbert, any thoughts? here is my Team, Andre Iguodala - Ben Gordon - Jason Terry - Jrue Holiday - Monta Ellis - Ray Allen - Amir Johnson - Carlos Boozer - Chandler Parsons - Channing Frye - Roy Hibbert - Rudy Gay - Ryan Anderson

Originally Posted by diew its james

kmart has been in a slump lately, i wouldn't trade for him at the moment.
He should turn it around though and I'm really after Gasol and just want to take Martin from him too since I never sell my players for cheap unless they're really garbage.  He accepted it Hump and Gallo for Gasol and Martin.  Now, time to unload Gasol for Aldridge 
laugh.gif

or should i not pick him up?
laugh.gif

edit, nvm it went through i was surprised cuz i had 9th waivers guess no one liked him, i'll probably end up picking up DHarris later on if he picks it up

In need of some help...Should I drop Z-BO? 
ohwell.gif

My situation:

- 12 man league
- #1 in the league, doing ok for now
- ZBO comes back 3/2, season ends April

Drop or keep?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

In need of some help...Should I drop Z-BO? 
ohwell.gif

My situation:

- 12 man league
- #1 in the league, doing ok for now
- ZBO comes back 3/2, season ends April

Drop or keep?
depends whos out in FA
Balla Jigga wrote:
I have the opportunity to poach Ginobli and Zach Randolph, which one should I grab?

i grabbed Manu and this is a 10 teamer, i say it depends who you are dropping. i would grab blopez first if he's there then manu then zbo 

Back
Top Bottom