2012 BRED 11s LC

View media item 680828

View media item 680832
wow i just noticed this now but it seems the patent leather on the GM is cut differently, you could only really notice it when they are side by side, can any expert concur with this so atleast i could get a piece of mind with my pair.

Last edited:
im guessing in this last pic you posted the legit is on top and gm on bottom. bottom pair has a real long leg going towards the back of the shoe. in general ive seen the jumpman on the gm pairs the jumpman is huge. you asked for dimensions and i have a sz 10 which im betting your box on your gm pair will be bigger than mine but measurments are  14.25 x 10.125x 5.25

im guessing in this last pic you posted the legit is on top and gm on bottom. bottom pair has a real long leg going towards the back of the shoe. in general ive seen the jumpman on the gm pairs the jumpman is huge. you asked for dimensions and i have a sz 10 which im betting your box on your gm pair will be bigger than mine but measurments are  14.25 x 10.125x 5.25
can you check the cut on your pair and compare it to both shoes?and tell me which one is legit And that is the box size of my 9.5 i confirmed it with 2 legit owners

Last edited:
after looking at the pics and looking up top it looks like im wrong again. looks like everyone is saying the bottom pair is legit and the top is gm.  dont take my opinion as anything like i mentioned. im used to a smaller jumpman but most of my shoes are a 7.5-8 so i guess my jumpman is small because my shoes are small

after looking at the pics and looking up top it looks like im wrong again. looks like everyone is saying the bottom pair is legit and the top is gm.  dont take my opinion as anything like i mentioned. im used to a smaller jumpman but most of my shoes are a 7.5-8 so i guess my jumpman is small because my shoes are small
yeah the top is GM coz that one stinks of fresh adhesive the bottom pair is mine which i want to get LCed

Back
Top Bottom