2012 Aston Martin Virage

sexy vehicle
pimp.gif

Hopefully the DBS will be BEASTLY Given the stats and placement of the Virage ...

But it looks just like a Vantage V12 or any Aston Martin
tired.gif

Which isn't really a bad thing ( still one of the sexiest cars in the world )... but it's getting stale imo

A new design would be appreciated

Hopefully the DBS will be BEASTLY Given the stats and placement of the Virage ...

But it looks just like a Vantage V12 or any Aston Martin
tired.gif

Which isn't really a bad thing ( still one of the sexiest cars in the world )... but it's getting stale imo

A new design would be appreciated

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

looks like a jag from the side and behind
laugh.gif

son. stop.
indifferent.gif
Jaguar-XKR.jpg

It looks damn near like a XKR....you're in denial if you feel differently
grin.gif
son laughin like aston swagger jacking. Obviously he dont know who Ian Callum is
grin.gif
LOLL u mad ?

i just said it looked similar. NEVER did I diss or bad mouth aston martin. i've been enjoying aston's since 007 in the 70's.

dont make me post my own you mad pic from inside the AM in the garage

callum designed the xk, thats why they have similar styling cues and apart from a similarly proportioned body they look very little like each other. Park them next to each other and the jag will look boring while the aston is shaped like a bullet and looks like its still zoomin while its in park

laugh.gif

son. stop.
indifferent.gif
Jaguar-XKR.jpg

grin.gif
son laughin like aston swagger jacking. Obviously he dont know who Ian Callum is
grin.gif
LOLL u mad ?

i just said it looked similar. NEVER did I diss or bad mouth aston martin. i've been enjoying aston's since 007 in the 70's.

callum designed the xk, thats why they have similar styling cues and apart from a similarly proportioned body they look very little like each other. Park them next to each other and the jag will look boring while the aston is shaped like a bullet and looks like its still zoomin while its in park

laugh.gif

son. stop.
indifferent.gif
Jaguar-XKR.jpg

grin.gif
grin.gif
LOLL u mad ?

go ahead take the pic. like i give a #**%
laugh.gif

damn. i would hope callum is paying your rent for u to act with such outrage. take a deep breath.

laugh.gif

son. stop.
indifferent.gif
Jaguar-XKR.jpg

grin.gif
grin.gif
LOLL u mad ?

laugh.gif

damn. i would hope callum is paying your rent for u to act with such outrage. take a deep breath.

laugh.gif

son. stop.
indifferent.gif
Jaguar-XKR.jpg

grin.gif
grin.gif
LOLL u mad ?

laugh.gif

i wanna see pics too
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

son. stop.
indifferent.gif
Jaguar-XKR.jpg

grin.gif
grin.gif
LOLL u mad ?

laugh.gif

i wanna see pics too
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom