2012 Aston Martin Virage

eek.gif
 One of the most beautiful cars I have ever seen, both inside and out. 
04e150eac7cd02eea6c004490b75b4095e1eb8b.gif

I'm definitely not about that life...feels bad man 
frown.gif

eek.gif
 One of the most beautiful cars I have ever seen, both inside and out. 
04e150eac7cd02eea6c004490b75b4095e1eb8b.gif

I'm definitely not about that life...feels bad man 
frown.gif

While this car is sexy, I'm kinda disappointed. It seems Aston Martin is afraid to think outside the box just a little. I know if it's broke, don't fix it. However, this car looks like everything else since '01. I know they have loyal customers and would probably receive negative feedback if they changed the look too much but I just wanna see something a lil' different. Heck, even Porsche once changed the headlights of their 911's not to mention introducing the Carrera GT and Cayenne. That's thinking outside the box...

While this car is sexy, I'm kinda disappointed. It seems Aston Martin is afraid to think outside the box just a little. I know if it's broke, don't fix it. However, this car looks like everything else since '01. I know they have loyal customers and would probably receive negative feedback if they changed the look too much but I just wanna see something a lil' different. Heck, even Porsche once changed the headlights of their 911's not to mention introducing the Carrera GT and Cayenne. That's thinking outside the box...

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

laugh.gif
 I know what you meant though.

To be honest, peopel say this but compare an Aston from 2001 to this years and there is a big difference. The cosmetic changes might look minimal from one model to the other from year to year but those little things add up and changes the whole look especially if you're comparing a 10 year old car. Astons always been abotu subtle changes in their design.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

laugh.gif
 I know what you meant though.

To be honest, peopel say this but compare an Aston from 2001 to this years and there is a big difference. The cosmetic changes might look minimal from one model to the other from year to year but those little things add up and changes the whole look especially if you're comparing a 10 year old car. Astons always been abotu subtle changes in their design.

Looks just like the Vanquish.

All Aston Martins are
pimp.gif
though, especially the V8 Vantage. That XKR up there is also crazy

Looks just like the Vanquish.

All Aston Martins are
pimp.gif
though, especially the V8 Vantage. That XKR up there is also crazy

Back
Top Bottom