2012/2013 Philadelphia 76ers Thread *Passionate, Intense, Proud*

"Over his last 4 games, Evan Turner is averaging 22.3 pts (56.1 FG% & 86.4 FT%), 7 rpg, 1.5 three's, just 1.5 TO's" I hope he continues this kind of production tonight :pimp:

:smokin @ Jrue being top ten in MVP.

Can't wait for today's match up with Rondo. Two of my favourite players are matching up and Celtics Sixers games are always entertaining. The winner will be a head of the other in the Atlantic.

ET with the HUGE gw bucket tonight :smokin :smokin :smokin big win for us, right back at it tomorrow night

Yes Turner! One thing I like about this dude is that he still keeps his confidence even after he messes up the plays before. He wants the ball in his hands. The only thing is he had two horrible shots before. But he more than made up for it.
All in all, it was a good game and a good win.

This puts us about half a game behind Brooklyn. If we can get with win tomorrow we will be two games a head of Boston and we will be tied 2nd. We need to take advantage of Lopez's injury because they seem to have a tough time winning without him.

Jrue with another solid game: 25, 5, and 8
ET: 18, 11, and 7

ET is slowly finding his game. We are a game behind Brooklyn right now. If they keep up this pace, we will top them in no time.

On another note, some hope from Andrew Bynum.

Jrue, ET, and Thaddeus been playing well but I'm not getting my hopes up at all about Bynum coming back anytime soon

Bynum returning after the All Star break will be so crucial....if we get up to the 7 seed I think we can give the Knicks some problems, my body is ready for the Jrue and Drew show :smokin

Back
Top Bottom