2011s for NBA 2K11

Here's a question for all you gamers out there!  Is there a code or any other way to download the AJ 2011s to NBA 2K11 for the PS3?!!

Here's a question for all you gamers out there!  Is there a code or any other way to download the AJ 2011s to NBA 2K11 for the PS3?!!

No 2k rarely does codes for accessories unfortunately. The best way that I've been making them is using the AJ 9s and adjusting the color to look somewhat close to the 2011s. If you have any other questions about the game go to OperationSports.com... It's the best sports gaming site around and people make amazing rosters for the NBA 2k series there. Check out their forums.

No 2k rarely does codes for accessories unfortunately. The best way that I've been making them is using the AJ 9s and adjusting the color to look somewhat close to the 2011s. If you have any other questions about the game go to OperationSports.com... It's the best sports gaming site around and people make amazing rosters for the NBA 2k series there. Check out their forums.

I'm still haven't unlock the 11s or 12s on this game...instead im getting JB crap unlock
30t6p3b.gif

I got lucky and the XIs were like the 8th or 9th shoe I unlocked! Been killing that game since launch date!

I got lucky and the XIs were like the 8th or 9th shoe I unlocked! Been killing that game since launch date!

THE SH0ES L00K H0RRIBLE 0N THIS GAME ESPECIALLY THE RED AND BLACK 11s I MAKE THEM WHITE AND BLACK T0 RESEMBLE THA C0NC0RDS

THE SH0ES L00K H0RRIBLE 0N THIS GAME ESPECIALLY THE RED AND BLACK 11s I MAKE THEM WHITE AND BLACK T0 RESEMBLE THA C0NC0RDS

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

i hate how they did the coloring for the shoes in the game

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

i hate how they did the coloring for the shoes in the game

Back
Top Bottom