2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Nautica Voyage is my official 'whatever' scent. I use it primarily for the gym because its so non-offensive and doesn't have that typical 'cologne' type smell. Paid maybe 10 bucks for a 1.7oz

Hanae Mori HM is nice but their new HiM makes me wanna vomit

I think Nautica Discovery is much better than Voyage

Last edited:
Try this.. makes your life much easier
pimp.gif

well i picked l'homme over la nuit. its just too musky i guess. and to me the opening notes are better on the l'homme.
thats just me.

I feel you. L'homme smells great, IMO its great as a work scent, or scent you may throw on during the day when you have to run you errands and take care of business. Or if you got a female coming over and you all plan to be well..."close" to each other if you know what I mean :smokin . Its a lighter, non offensive, more of a day time, close to the body scent.

La Nuit is that fragrance that you throw on when your about to hit the club/bar/lounge or you about to go on a dinner date with a female. Its a stronger scent that projects more and thats usually what I'm looking for on a night out.

Last edited:
YSL L'Homme smells like it could pass as a unisex fragrance to me. Or as my brother put it, "It smells like you play in a field full of flowers, blowing on dandelions." :lol:

Last edited:
^^^

I never buy anything but (well, I have a 2oz La Nuit). I can barely make it through all of my colognes and they're all 1.7s.

Plus so many companies do 3.3 or 3.4 and you can't take those on planes.

How do I load that up if I'm buying sprays?

Spray like crazy into something just to spray it back out?

Buying 1.7 does the trick and if you have enough cologne, they all still last a looooong time.

Plus I don't shower myself with cologne. Just 1-2 sprays and I'm good.

So I don't need a vat of any fragrance.

Funny thing is, I flew to PR on Friday and saw TSA make a dude trash his big *** bottle of Curve.

One additional note, if you're checking luggage, you can have a 3.3 or larger bottle in there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom