2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Got that Versace The Dreamer in , not a big fan but that 1 Million is a problem ... wifey can't get enough of it asked me to spray it just for the heck of it.

Got that Versace The Dreamer in , not a big fan but that 1 Million is a problem ... wifey can't get enough of it asked me to spray it just for the heck of it.

[h1]Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L’Homme Frozen Cologne ~ new fragrance[/h1]
Posted by Robin on 20 January 2012

ysl-frozen.jpg

Yves Saint Laurent will launch La Nuit de L’Homme Frozen Cologne in March. The new fragrance for men promises ‘a new feeling’ and is a flanker to 2009′s La Nuit de L’Homme, which is a flanker to 2006′s La Homme.

The notes include lemon, mandarin, bergamot, black pepper, geranium, vetiver, cedar, tonka bean and cashmere wood.

Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L’Homme Cologne Frozen will be available in 60 and 100 ml.

nerd.gif

[h1]Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L’Homme Frozen Cologne ~ new fragrance[/h1]
Posted by Robin on 20 January 2012

ysl-frozen.jpg

Yves Saint Laurent will launch La Nuit de L’Homme Frozen Cologne in March. The new fragrance for men promises ‘a new feeling’ and is a flanker to 2009′s La Nuit de L’Homme, which is a flanker to 2006′s La Homme.

The notes include lemon, mandarin, bergamot, black pepper, geranium, vetiver, cedar, tonka bean and cashmere wood.

Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L’Homme Cologne Frozen will be available in 60 and 100 ml.

nerd.gif

I love colognes right now Im rocking with:
Gucci guilty
Gucci pour homme ii
Lacoste essentials
Escada sunset heat
Perry ellis
Polo blue
True religion
Boss selection
Ysl l'homme
Banana republic, the taller bottle. They have some nice fragrances fyi.

Once I come into some money Im gonna go ham, I love mixing up the rotation.

I love colognes right now Im rocking with:
Gucci guilty
Gucci pour homme ii
Lacoste essentials
Escada sunset heat
Perry ellis
Polo blue
True religion
Boss selection
Ysl l'homme
Banana republic, the taller bottle. They have some nice fragrances fyi.

Once I come into some money Im gonna go ham, I love mixing up the rotation.

yo i'm tryna find a cologne that smells exactly like the black ice pine freshener, anybody know of some that at least come close?

yo i'm tryna find a cologne that smells exactly like the black ice pine freshener, anybody know of some that at least come close?

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

The current rotation.  
pimp.gif

alien.gif

colognes.jpg

Front: Diesel, RL Blue+Black, top left I don't use cause they're too strong/stereotypical smelling
laugh.gif
, Nautica Voyage I use rarely, too strong so I use it lightly when I do.  David Beckham I got from a past fling, only use it for work as it brings back bad memories so I'm trying to finish it as fast as I can (I got it for Christmas of '08
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
). All of these are gifts so I'm not complaining.

Diesel seems to be the winner with the women, gets the most compliments. RL Blue is probably my staple for when I go out casually, school, kick it with cousins and as for the RL Black it's got a heavier sweeter scent and I only use it every now and then when I wanna switch things up.

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

The current rotation.  
pimp.gif

alien.gif

colognes.jpg

Front: Diesel, RL Blue+Black, top left I don't use cause they're too strong/stereotypical smelling
laugh.gif
, Nautica Voyage I use rarely, too strong so I use it lightly when I do.  David Beckham I got from a past fling, only use it for work as it brings back bad memories so I'm trying to finish it as fast as I can (I got it for Christmas of '08
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
). All of these are gifts so I'm not complaining.

Diesel seems to be the winner with the women, gets the most compliments. RL Blue is probably my staple for when I go out casually, school, kick it with cousins and as for the RL Black it's got a heavier sweeter scent and I only use it every now and then when I wanna switch things up.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

that !!%% stinks imo I wouldn't even wear it to the gym

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

that !!%% stinks imo I wouldn't even wear it to the gym

Back
Top Bottom