2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I'm a college student looking for colognes for this Fall semester. I got a bottle of Polo Double Black for every day use. I need some recommendations for parties on the weekends and whatnot in the fall. Not trying to spend a fortune, probably like 30-40 on a 1 oz bottle of Amazon. Thanks

Its reviews and recommendations all through the thread, bruh

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I'm a college student looking for colognes for this Fall semester. I got a bottle of Polo Double Black for every day use. I need some recommendations for parties on the weekends and whatnot in the fall. Not trying to spend a fortune, probably like 30-40 on a 1 oz bottle of Amazon. Thanks

Its reviews and recommendations all through the thread, bruh

indifferent.gif
@ Gucci for giving us the iphone treatment, releasing a new joint every few months.

Originally Posted by lucky42190

Just dont use Axe
This is where you are wrong my friend. Their new stuff is on point. Especially for just going out or even a night on the town where you don't want to use your heavy hitters.

Just dont use Axe
This is where you are wrong my friend. Their new stuff is on point. Especially for just going out or even a night on the town where you don't want to use your heavy hitters.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Just dont use Axe
i think some body sprays smell good. I reserve use for the gym or for the bathroom.

btw the rko2004, how did you like the aventus? i think that was u who bought it weeks ago.

Just dont use Axe
i think some body sprays smell good. I reserve use for the gym or for the bathroom.

btw the rko2004, how did you like the aventus? i think that was u who bought it weeks ago.

Heard there is a new YSL coming out...
YSL L'Homme Libre this month or next month..Nordstrom.

nd.12602.jpg

Heard there is a new YSL coming out...
YSL L'Homme Libre this month or next month..Nordstrom.

nd.12602.jpg

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Just dont use Axe

nerd.gif
That was someone else.

Just dont use Axe

nerd.gif
That was someone else.

tested the platinum chanel today loved it will be back to pick it up

currently using burberry brit been my sent since high school lol

my combo now is burberry 2 sprays one on wrist kneck and burtbees lotion my lady loves it

tested the platinum chanel today loved it will be back to pick it up

currently using burberry brit been my sent since high school lol

my combo now is burberry 2 sprays one on wrist kneck and burtbees lotion my lady loves it

nerd.gif
That was someone else.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]it was rfx45...my bad.[/font]

Back
Top Bottom