2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Pro,

Roy seems to know what everyone else should be doing in the ring except himself (dude needs to retire).
tired.gif
tired.gif

Pro,

Roy seems to know what everyone else should be doing in the ring except himself (dude needs to retire).
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

Pro,

tired.gif
tired.gif

That's definitely part of it but his laugh kills me for some reason
laugh.gif
.  He sounded extra happy with Chocolate and Kirkland winning too
laugh.gif

Jay, I think that viral infection he had is still messing with him.

Originally Posted by aepps20

Pro,

tired.gif
tired.gif

That's definitely part of it but his laugh kills me for some reason
laugh.gif
.  He sounded extra happy with Chocolate and Kirkland winning too
laugh.gif

Jay, I think that viral infection he had is still messing with him.

If not Pacquiao, Mayweather is fighting Khan that's the highest paying opponent he can fight besides Pac, and also Khan is on Golden Boy Promotions.

If not Pacquiao, Mayweather is fighting Khan that's the highest paying opponent he can fight besides Pac, and also Khan is on Golden Boy Promotions.

Originally Posted by MAKITA

Originally Posted by jay23oth

I am hearing Money team has locked a date for May 5 2012 to fight Erik Morales if this is true 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 btw lets do Canelo vs Kirkland.
From who?
Bob Arum?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Word people let Bob arum say anything and the believe it
30t6p3b.gif

I am hearing Money team has locked a date for May 5 2012 to fight Erik Morales if this is true 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
From who?
Bob Arum?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
From who?
Bob Arum?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
One guy on boxingscene said if Bob Arum ever told him it was raining, he would look out the window to see if Arum was lying. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
From who?
Bob Arum?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
One guy on boxingscene said if Bob Arum ever told him it was raining, he would look out the window to see if Arum was lying. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hey fellas idk if you guys care about classic boxing, but i'll post it here anyway.

It's an amazing rare gem of 17 year old Tommy Hearns fighting 20 year old Aaron Pryor in the ams.

Hey fellas idk if you guys care about classic boxing, but i'll post it here anyway.

It's an amazing rare gem of 17 year old Tommy Hearns fighting 20 year old Aaron Pryor in the ams.

Smoking Joe just passed like 2 hours ago RIP to one of the greatest man it feels like yesterday when I met him at the MGM Before Floyds last fight. Me and my lady took pics with him and I told my girl this the man that beat Ali twice and he said ''Twice I beat that mutha*#$%^& Three times''
laugh.gif

Smoking Joe just passed like 2 hours ago RIP to one of the greatest man it feels like yesterday when I met him at the MGM Before Floyds last fight. Me and my lady took pics with him and I told my girl this the man that beat Ali twice and he said ''Twice I beat that mutha*#$%^& Three times''
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Marquez looks jacked.

He on that Victor Conte? I just watched the recent 24/7... Props to the ref in the Kirkland fight. I thought he was going to stop it in the 1st for sure.
It will not make a difference. Manny will still wipe the floor with Marquez. Manny is a completely different fighter now.

Heard that in 08  as well as if JMM is regressing

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Marquez looks jacked.

He on that Victor Conte? I just watched the recent 24/7... Props to the ref in the Kirkland fight. I thought he was going to stop it in the 1st for sure.
It will not make a difference. Manny will still wipe the floor with Marquez. Manny is a completely different fighter now.

Heard that in 08  as well as if JMM is regressing

laugh.gif

Twitter says rumors aren't true per his agent

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WOW that was a WAR. THAT is boxing fellas, two ammy's with nothing to gain except pride. That truly was a gem Makita, thank you sir for sharing. Dudes rode out for real. Pryor won but Hearns definitely gave him a run for his money.

Originally Posted by TCURDA

laugh.gif

frown.gif
 Keep fighting Joe. *#%# cancer.

With all due respect though, Ali whuped him twice. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 Greatest trilogy of all time, pure poetry. If the rumors are true thank you Joe Frazier, God Bless that man.

Originally Posted by TCURDA

laugh.gif

frown.gif
 Keep fighting Joe. *#%# cancer.

With all due respect though, Ali whuped him twice. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 Greatest trilogy of all time, pure poetry. If the rumors are true thank you Joe Frazier, God Bless that man.

Back
Top Bottom