2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

laugh.gif
he needs to go off in the early rounds yea but he needs to keep it up in the late rounds unlike his last fight. Khan is a better boxer with a little less power than Matthyse, I think if Zab runs out of gas Khan might go for the kill.

ESPN2 replaying Wolak/Delvin at 9ET and then the return of Dirrell is at 10
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
he needs to go off in the early rounds yea but he needs to keep it up in the late rounds unlike his last fight. Khan is a better boxer with a little less power than Matthyse, I think if Zab runs out of gas Khan might go for the kill.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

matthyse would Body Khan.

the two are on opposite ends of the spectrum of heart will and determination. and especially chins.

If Zab lands some of those Left crosses on Khan that he landed on Luc. ITS A WRAP. EARLY

matthyse would Body Khan.

the two are on opposite ends of the spectrum of heart will and determination. and especially chins.

If Zab lands some of those Left crosses on Khan that he landed on Luc. ITS A WRAP. EARLY

Khan doesnt get much love in this thread. Count me as a fan. Unlike many battered wives before me, I am not going back to Zab but will secretly rooting for him.

Khan doesnt get much love in this thread. Count me as a fan. Unlike many battered wives before me, I am not going back to Zab but will secretly rooting for him.

I think he showed some heart/will/determination against Maidana Jay. I think if he could eat a couple Marcos rights w/o face planting on the canvas he could eat the cross from Zab. Not that I'd advise it
laugh.gif

What I meant is that if Zab gasses out, Khan won't be wildly swinging for the fences. He'll hit him with the right punches and not gas himself out in the process.

I think he showed some heart/will/determination against Maidana Jay. I think if he could eat a couple Marcos rights w/o face planting on the canvas he could eat the cross from Zab. Not that I'd advise it
laugh.gif

What I meant is that if Zab gasses out, Khan won't be wildly swinging for the fences. He'll hit him with the right punches and not gas himself out in the process.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Well, my "hate" for Khan is purely because he's British. Lol. I will always root for the American over a Brit.  I'm just a proud American.

Khan is well-schooled and has pop.  He's an awesome fighter to watch.. he just rubs me the wrong way, just like most British people (sarcasm).  Son is already talking about fighting PBF and even has the rest of his career planned out. I would love to see Zab stop him via vicious left uppercut.
pimp.gif

Well, my "hate" for Khan is purely because he's British. Lol. I will always root for the American over a Brit.  I'm just a proud American.

Khan is well-schooled and has pop.  He's an awesome fighter to watch.. he just rubs me the wrong way, just like most British people (sarcasm).  Son is already talking about fighting PBF and even has the rest of his career planned out. I would love to see Zab stop him via vicious left uppercut.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
You know it's Anthony Dirrell, Andre's brother, right?  Though I guess it is sort of technically the return of him as well to TV if that's what your saying.
Khan looked sloppy as hell against McClosky the way he was diving in off balance. If he fights that way Zab might just hit with a punch he doesn't see coming in and put him in serious trouble. 

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
You know it's Anthony Dirrell, Andre's brother, right?  Though I guess it is sort of technically the return of him as well to TV if that's what your saying.
Khan looked sloppy as hell against McClosky the way he was diving in off balance. If he fights that way Zab might just hit with a punch he doesn't see coming in and put him in serious trouble. 

x2

x2

^ i was also there watchin the champ train. people say he has ring rust i think not! floyd's in really good shape if anything he just needs to sharpen up for ortiz.
Sept. 17 cant come soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom