2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

[h1]Mayweather offered $50M but still refuses Pacquiao fight [/h1]
By Dennis Gasgonia, abs-cbnNEWS.com

Posted at 04/08/2011 5:34 PM | Updated as of 04/09/2011 11:23 PM

pacquiao_mayweather_composite.jpg
MANILA, Philippines – Despite a guaranteed $50 million offer, former pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. still refuses to enter the ring with Filipino superstar Manny Pacquiao.

Pacquiao’s Canadian adviser, Michael Koncz, revealed that $50 million was offered during their most recent negotiations with Mayweather’s camp.

“A country that I won't name offered us $100 million to bring the Mayweather fight there,

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

[h1]Mayweather offered $50M but still refuses Pacquiao fight [/h1]
By Dennis Gasgonia, abs-cbnNEWS.com

Posted at 04/08/2011 5:34 PM | Updated as of 04/09/2011 11:23 PM

pacquiao_mayweather_composite.jpg
MANILA, Philippines – Despite a guaranteed $50 million offer, former pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. still refuses to enter the ring with Filipino superstar Manny Pacquiao.

Pacquiao’s Canadian adviser, Michael Koncz, revealed that $50 million was offered during their most recent negotiations with Mayweather’s camp.

“A country that I won't name offered us $100 million to bring the Mayweather fight there,

HOLY #*@% Kirkland just got knocked out in the first round
laugh.gif

People always had questions about Kirkland's chin but damn
laugh.gif

HOLY #*@% Kirkland just got knocked out in the first round
laugh.gif

People always had questions about Kirkland's chin but damn
laugh.gif

Seeing these dudes get exposed like this makes me hate Angulo for getting into this kind of trouble he is in.

Seeing these dudes get exposed like this makes me hate Angulo for getting into this kind of trouble he is in.

Gotta see if Ghost survives though. He's never been this far with a guy of this caliber. Let's see if his heart makes it to the end.

Gotta see if Ghost survives though. He's never been this far with a guy of this caliber. Let's see if his heart makes it to the end.

Good for Ghost
pimp.gif
happy as hell for dude with all he's been through outside the ring. Feel bad as hell for Katsidis though, warrior in the ring who's also been through hell outside the ring.

Good for Ghost
pimp.gif
happy as hell for dude with all he's been through outside the ring. Feel bad as hell for Katsidis though, warrior in the ring who's also been through hell outside the ring.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Good for Ghost
pimp.gif

My exact thoughts in that  order

Back
Top Bottom