2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

this dude sergio gonna get murked fighting like this one day
roll.gif

its entertaining as hell tho

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

SMH ZERO body work for Dz ...

btw Cotto is gonna EARTH Mayorga any second now

idk about that , cotto not looking all that good in the exchanges. he's fighting mayorgas fight. i got cotto up by however many rounds they've fought
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

SMH ZERO body work for Dz ...

btw Cotto is gonna EARTH Mayorga any second now

idk about that , cotto not looking all that good in the exchanges. he's fighting mayorgas fight. i got cotto up by however many rounds they've fought
laugh.gif

LMFAO @ Mike %+%%!$%$ on Cotto and Mayorga

Mike:  "...these guys are well past their primes....boxing is either total destruction or surrender and it looks like we're not gonna see either of those here today...."
Jim Gray: "That's a harsh assessment"

LMFAO @ Mike %+%%!$%$ on Cotto and Mayorga

Mike:  "...these guys are well past their primes....boxing is either total destruction or surrender and it looks like we're not gonna see either of those here today...."
Jim Gray: "That's a harsh assessment"

Sergei fought probably the dumbest fight Ive ever seen. I wanted martinez to take his head off his shoulders
laugh.gif

sorry but theres no one at Middleweight for Martinez.

Paul williams needs to Buck up and get back up there to fight him. best fight that could be made

Did Crooks go to ths fight ?

Sergei fought probably the dumbest fight Ive ever seen. I wanted martinez to take his head off his shoulders
laugh.gif

sorry but theres no one at Middleweight for Martinez.

Paul williams needs to Buck up and get back up there to fight him. best fight that could be made

Did Crooks go to ths fight ?

Back
Top Bottom