2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

canelo is easy to hit, even from a slower Hatton

a southpaw with decent speed would go to town on him 

I would love to see him fight Andy Lee.  I just hope they don't turn this kid into another JCC Jr.  I guess I may be the only one not really overly impressed with Alvarez.

I would love to see him fight Andy Lee.  I just hope they don't turn this kid into another JCC Jr.  I guess I may be the only one not really overly impressed with Alvarez.

I like how Pro's 2 favorite fighters are sitting next to DLH 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

andy looks like he's trynna go up to maybe super middle. i dont see saul going up to super middle. would get destroyed 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

andy looks like he's trynna go up to maybe super middle. i dont see saul going up to super middle. would get destroyed 
sick.gif

This kid has hand problems or are the gloves they just mentioned a precautionary measure?
edit: The %%%+ was that? 
laugh.gif

This kid has hand problems or are the gloves they just mentioned a precautionary measure?
edit: The %%%+ was that? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
bums.

Kirk is back
pimp.gif
but Seth Mitchell looked like he was on that Arreola diet
sick.gif

Lee has the height and body to hit 168, I like that.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
bums.

Kirk is back
pimp.gif
but Seth Mitchell looked like he was on that Arreola diet
sick.gif

Lee has the height and body to hit 168, I like that.

200+ rounds of pro boxing for a 20 yr old. clocking too many miles for his own good.

ALSO, composure my friend COMPOSURE , dont go gun ho after a low blow cus you feel some kinda way. a better boxer mighta caught him.

200+ rounds of pro boxing for a 20 yr old. clocking too many miles for his own good.

ALSO, composure my friend COMPOSURE , dont go gun ho after a low blow cus you feel some kinda way. a better boxer mighta caught him.

Back
Top Bottom