2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Dre gonna be in here when he sees that title
laugh.gif
I honestly forgot that he was fighting this weekend. Next weekend is going to be stacked!

I was pulling for Katsidis HARD
laugh.gif
brutal left by Joel to end all that.

Originally Posted by mextra45

I expect Alvarez to stop Hatton around the 9th in a fun fight

*Looks around for DreClark* lol The fighter formerly know as Super is fighting so pretty much after the 4th rd its anybodys fight lol , Ive never seen Mabuza fight i wonder if he is Related to Silence Mabuza that Rafa beat up a few years back ? Lets hope my main man Sweet Pea can Help ol Super out

Feels pretty good to have everyone of those HBO Top 15 fights on dvdv or VHS

Why did Ike "The President "Ibeabuchi have to go crazy and get Locked up , he could have been champ for a while

super is taking that ,

i will give him this , he switches up the punches nicely . decent work to ther body/head . should keep judah on his toes. but from this little clip zab should beat him to the punch. unless mabuzza can press the attack early and hope zab fades in the later rounbds.

Originally Posted by mextra45

I expect Alvarez to stop Hatton around the 9th in a fun fight

*Looks around for DreClark* lol The fighter formerly know as Super is fighting so pretty much after the 4th rd its anybodys fight lol , Ive never seen Mabuza fight i wonder if he is Related to Silence Mabuza that Rafa beat up a few years back ? Lets hope my main man Sweet Pea can Help ol Super out

Feels pretty good to have everyone of those HBO Top 15 fights on dvdv or VHS

Why did Ike "The President "Ibeabuchi have to go crazy and get Locked up , he could have been champ for a while

super is taking that ,

i will give him this , he switches up the punches nicely . decent work to ther body/head . should keep judah on his toes. but from this little clip zab should beat him to the punch. unless mabuzza can press the attack early and hope zab fades in the later rounbds.

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

pimp.gif
cotto ended torres that day, he was undefeated until that point i believe too . beat a undefeated malignaggi and quinta not far after that
i hope stewart revives his career
frown.gif

I feel ya
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

pimp.gif
cotto ended torres that day, he was undefeated until that point i believe too . beat a undefeated malignaggi and quinta not far after that
i hope stewart revives his career
frown.gif

I feel ya
ohwell.gif

Where's bigmike?

"Bum Judah"
laugh.gif

I support my boy Zab but I refuse to buy that fight on PPV.

pimp.gif
Just watched Rios/Acosta...gonna be hard to top that as a fight of the year candidate. Read Rios broke his hand and will be out at least 5 months...I really wanna see this dude square off with Victor Ortiz, there seems to be legit bad blood between these two...on a Vargas/De La Hoya level.

Where's bigmike?

"Bum Judah"
laugh.gif

I support my boy Zab but I refuse to buy that fight on PPV.

pimp.gif
Just watched Rios/Acosta...gonna be hard to top that as a fight of the year candidate. Read Rios broke his hand and will be out at least 5 months...I really wanna see this dude square off with Victor Ortiz, there seems to be legit bad blood between these two...on a Vargas/De La Hoya level.

I don't think that fight will ever happen now with Vic going to 147. Don't think Rios' power would carry up to 140 TBH. Think Vic would have washed him anyways. And I can't stand that dude
laugh.gif

I don't think that fight will ever happen now with Vic going to 147. Don't think Rios' power would carry up to 140 TBH. Think Vic would have washed him anyways. And I can't stand that dude
laugh.gif

mabuzza has only gone the distance 4 times since 07' and lost two of those. judahs been getting good rounds in lately. judah by ud

mabuzza has only gone the distance 4 times since 07' and lost two of those. judahs been getting good rounds in lately. judah by ud

laugh.gif
Nonito gonna wash this dude too. I hope he sticks at 118 to fight King Kong or Mares. Even though I feel he'd wash both of them too.

laugh.gif
Nonito gonna wash this dude too. I hope he sticks at 118 to fight King Kong or Mares. Even though I feel he'd wash both of them too.

sergio martinez fighting 37-0 dzinziruk, dzin has a really good world class jab , and martinez hasnt been in there with a "classic" boxer in a while. i still got serg molliwhopping him but if
anyone wants to get bold and go on a limb ....
nerd.gif

oh and

Arum sees Pacquiao vs. Mayorga as a saleable fight
March 1st, 2011
By Chris Williams: 37-year-old Ricardo Mayorga has a lot riding on his March 12th fight against WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto at the MGM Grand, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mayorga, if he can somehow pull off the upset, he may find himself the winner of the Manny Pacquiao lottery by getting a title shot against him.

Pacquiao’s promoter Bob Arum likes the idea of putting Pacquiao in with Mayora if he beats Cotto on March 12th. However, Arum is a realist and doubts that Mayorga will be able to beat Cotto.

This is what Arum had to say on the subject in an interview at boxinginsider.com: “If Mayorga happens to beat Cotto, Manny and Mayorga would be a very sellable fight. But I don’t see Mayorga beating Cotto.

sergio martinez fighting 37-0 dzinziruk, dzin has a really good world class jab , and martinez hasnt been in there with a "classic" boxer in a while. i still got serg molliwhopping him but if
anyone wants to get bold and go on a limb ....
nerd.gif

oh and

Arum sees Pacquiao vs. Mayorga as a saleable fight
March 1st, 2011
By Chris Williams: 37-year-old Ricardo Mayorga has a lot riding on his March 12th fight against WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto at the MGM Grand, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mayorga, if he can somehow pull off the upset, he may find himself the winner of the Manny Pacquiao lottery by getting a title shot against him.

Pacquiao’s promoter Bob Arum likes the idea of putting Pacquiao in with Mayora if he beats Cotto on March 12th. However, Arum is a realist and doubts that Mayorga will be able to beat Cotto.

This is what Arum had to say on the subject in an interview at boxinginsider.com: “If Mayorga happens to beat Cotto, Manny and Mayorga would be a very sellable fight. But I don’t see Mayorga beating Cotto.

hatton is about to make alvarez look good lol

ill watch mayorga and cotto. should be a good saturday with the martinez fight also

hatton is about to make alvarez look good lol

ill watch mayorga and cotto. should be a good saturday with the martinez fight also

Back
Top Bottom