2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

DE CAGUAS PUERTO RICO,

MIGUEL ANGEL COTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DE CAGUAS PUERTO RICO,

MIGUEL ANGEL COTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know, I like Canelo, but I'm not that impressed by him. I think he gets hit too much.

JCC at least can scrap.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by JD214

and Cotto is a bum to me.

(we are probably being biased here)
[color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)]E [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(37, 80, 37)]q [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(110, 139, 110)]u [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(146, 168, 146)]i [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(183, 197, 183)]p [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(219, 227, 219)]o [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]T [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 219, 219)]R [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 183, 183)]I [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 146, 146)]c [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 110, 110)]o [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 73, 73)]l [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 37, 37)]o [/color][/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]r[/color] [color= rgb(255, 204, 0)][color= rgb(0, 0, 139)][/color][/color]

laugh.gif
@ "probably".

Yea that matters since I said,

I give Jr 0% at winning vs. Cotto

and Canelo is clearly the better fighter for Cotto. (not saying he'll win, but he has a better chance than Jr.)

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

[color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)]E [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(37, 80, 37)]q [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(110, 139, 110)]u [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(146, 168, 146)]i [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(183, 197, 183)]p [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(219, 227, 219)]o [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]T [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 219, 219)]R [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 183, 183)]I [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 146, 146)]c [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 110, 110)]o [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 73, 73)]l [/color][/color][color= rgb(0, 51, 0)][color= rgb(255, 37, 37)]o [/color][/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]r[/color] [color= rgb(255, 204, 0)][color= rgb(0, 0, 139)][/color][/color]

laugh.gif
@ "probably".

Yea that matters since I said,

I give Jr 0% at winning vs. Cotto

and Canelo is clearly the better fighter for Cotto. (not saying he'll win, but he has a better chance than Jr.)

eyes.gif

I don't know, I like Canelo, but I'm not that impressed by him. I think he gets hit too much.

JCC at least can scrap.
nerd.gif

Good fight I'm surprised Cotto stuck with a boxing gameplan and was able to get a stoppage. Margs is at the crossroad in his career, it's obivious that the eye will shut with any type of face attack. I'm curious to see where he goes from here. As far as Mayweather vs Cotto in NY, don't hold your breath. Mayweather will not fight outside of Vegas because of that shot of meds he takes to protect those hands. Which is only allowed in the state of Nevada. Plus we all know how that fight will go. Cotto vs Martinez will be interesting. And Margs vs the winner or Ortiz and Berto 2 will be interesting if he can make that 147 limit.

Good fight I'm surprised Cotto stuck with a boxing gameplan and was able to get a stoppage. Margs is at the crossroad in his career, it's obivious that the eye will shut with any type of face attack. I'm curious to see where he goes from here. As far as Mayweather vs Cotto in NY, don't hold your breath. Mayweather will not fight outside of Vegas because of that shot of meds he takes to protect those hands. Which is only allowed in the state of Nevada. Plus we all know how that fight will go. Cotto vs Martinez will be interesting. And Margs vs the winner or Ortiz and Berto 2 will be interesting if he can make that 147 limit.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

they are both bums to me anyway. HBO hypes them up way too much. I've heard people say Alvarez would beat Cotto I would give Alvarez 0% chance.
Rios hurt that guy badly I'd like to see him fight Lucas Mathysse both come forward to fight.

Cotto fought a great fight giving Margarito angles and boxing well felt similar to the first fight, and Cotto looked better. There's no doubt in my mind that Margarito used the plaster in the 1st fight.
JCC wouldn't probably win, no, but Alvarez would get destroyed by Cotto. As you said, zero chance. With JCC I'd at least give him a punchers chance.

Y'all are ridiculous.
laugh.gif

I give Jr. 0% at winning vs. Cotto, and
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ Canelo getting destroyed by Cotto.

Canelo is clearly the better fighter for Cotto. (Not saying he'll win, but he has a better chance than Jr.)

How you can call Cotto (or any boxer for that matter) a bum is really beyond me...

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

they are both bums to me anyway. HBO hypes them up way too much. I've heard people say Alvarez would beat Cotto I would give Alvarez 0% chance.
Rios hurt that guy badly I'd like to see him fight Lucas Mathysse both come forward to fight.

Cotto fought a great fight giving Margarito angles and boxing well felt similar to the first fight, and Cotto looked better. There's no doubt in my mind that Margarito used the plaster in the 1st fight.
JCC wouldn't probably win, no, but Alvarez would get destroyed by Cotto. As you said, zero chance. With JCC I'd at least give him a punchers chance.

Y'all are ridiculous.
laugh.gif

I give Jr. 0% at winning vs. Cotto, and
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ Canelo getting destroyed by Cotto.

Canelo is clearly the better fighter for Cotto. (Not saying he'll win, but he has a better chance than Jr.)

How you can call Cotto (or any boxer for that matter) a bum is really beyond me...

And what was hilarious was what Max Kellerman was saying during and after the Cotto-Marg fight.

Dude was like,"Margarito's punches aren't having the same effect on Cotto as their first fight... for some reason"

And in the post fight interview to Margs,"Your punches didn't seem like they were effecting Cotto like they didnt in the first fight"

Had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Max is quickly becoming one of my favorite announcers.

And what was hilarious was what Max Kellerman was saying during and after the Cotto-Marg fight.

Dude was like,"Margarito's punches aren't having the same effect on Cotto as their first fight... for some reason"

And in the post fight interview to Margs,"Your punches didn't seem like they were effecting Cotto like they didnt in the first fight"

Had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Max is quickly becoming one of my favorite announcers.

Dude who does the ESPN heavy hitting boxing podcast called this. He said once that eye started to swell the Doctor would be quick to call it. Good fight by Cotto, but I don't see him as every getting back to that very elite level that he was before the first Margarito fight. Dude just seems different to me.

Dude who does the ESPN heavy hitting boxing podcast called this. He said once that eye started to swell the Doctor would be quick to call it. Good fight by Cotto, but I don't see him as every getting back to that very elite level that he was before the first Margarito fight. Dude just seems different to me.

If you guys are looking where to download Cotto vs. Margaritto 2 it's on demonoid

File is 568MB in HD quality. Just do a search for Boxing and the link will show up for the fight.

I haven't seen it available yet on other torrent sites.

If you guys are looking where to download Cotto vs. Margaritto 2 it's on demonoid

File is 568MB in HD quality. Just do a search for Boxing and the link will show up for the fight.

I haven't seen it available yet on other torrent sites.

gotta admit, i was pulling for Margarito during this fight.  I like how he plays the bad guy role and how he gives it all in the ring and I was turned off by Cotto's conservative style of fighting recently.

But props to Cotto for defeating his demons and then staring him down.  I didn't like the stoppage, but I don't think Margarito would have done any damage at his current pace of the fight anyway and Cotto was just aiming for that eye with his left hooks
sick.gif

gotta admit, i was pulling for Margarito during this fight.  I like how he plays the bad guy role and how he gives it all in the ring and I was turned off by Cotto's conservative style of fighting recently.

But props to Cotto for defeating his demons and then staring him down.  I didn't like the stoppage, but I don't think Margarito would have done any damage at his current pace of the fight anyway and Cotto was just aiming for that eye with his left hooks
sick.gif

Bob Arum won't put anyone in Top Rank in the ring with Mayweather,
laugh.gif

exactly!! if manny doesnt fight floyd i wouldnt mind seen Cotto VS PBF but arum wont let that happen

Back
Top Bottom