2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Floyd is somewhere in a big +$@ crib drinking something we can't even conceive smiling from ear to ear. Next year he gets Manny. Here you go Manny you wanted him, now you got him. Lets get this Floyd.

tim teufel wrote:
Manny won this fight great fight by Marquez
You're a true pactard
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

How do y'all even have Marquez winning? Dude pulled a Del Hoya and ran the last rounds cause his stupid trainer was telling him he was winning

I had it a draw but to be honest I call it a robbery since I had JMM up in their 2nd fight.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

How do y'all even have Marquez winning? Dude pulled a Del Hoya and ran the last rounds cause his stupid trainer was telling him he was winning

I had it a draw but to be honest I call it a robbery since I had JMM up in their 2nd fight.

Attention Pactard fans Marquez gave Pacquiao all kinds of problems. Mayweather DESTROYED Marquez end of discussion.

Still didn't say those magic words "I want to fight Mayweather"

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Floyd is somewhere in a big +$@ crib drinking something we can't even conceive smiling from ear to ear. Next year he gets Manny. Here you go Manny you wanted him, now you got him. Lets get this Floyd.
Maybe Money will stop being a !!@%! after watching tonight, no more excuses.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

tim teufel wrote:
You're a true pactard
eek.gif

What fight were u watching? Just cause it was an actual fight and manny wasn't dominating does not mean Jmm won. Check the final punch stats and who threw more punches and was more active

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

tim teufel wrote:
You're a true pactard
eek.gif

What fight were u watching? Just cause it was an actual fight and manny wasn't dominating does not mean Jmm won. Check the final punch stats and who threw more punches and was more active

Attention Pactard fans Marquez gave Pacquiao all kinds of problems. Mayweather DESTROYED Marquez end of discussion.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

He doesn't want to fight a sub-par boxer - can't really blame him.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

He doesn't want to fight a sub-par boxer - can't really blame him.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

he  came in over HIS  weight limit btw

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

he  came in over HIS  weight limit btw

Back
Top Bottom