2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

I expect USS to beat Hernandez convincingly this time. I haven't shard my opinion of last Saturday's fight but I still think the fight ended way too soon to make statements about either fighter or how the fight would play out. Both guys looked terrible the first two rounds. Both guys embarrassed themselves with their in fight and post fight actions and I'm just glad the fight won't happen again.

I expect USS to beat Hernandez convincingly this time. I haven't shard my opinion of last Saturday's fight but I still think the fight ended way too soon to make statements about either fighter or how the fight would play out. Both guys looked terrible the first two rounds. Both guys embarrassed themselves with their in fight and post fight actions and I'm just glad the fight won't happen again.

damn shame, dan rafael said roy needs the money which is why he's fighting again.

Looking forward to watching nonito donaire put on another clinic tomorrow.

damn shame, dan rafael said roy needs the money which is why he's fighting again.

Looking forward to watching nonito donaire put on another clinic tomorrow.

I think Narvaez is going to be a tougher fight than people think.  If Donaire flattens him, especially early on, I'll be impressed. 

I think Narvaez is going to be a tougher fight than people think.  If Donaire flattens him, especially early on, I'll be impressed. 

At the fight now. Got some good seats. It was exciting seeing a knockout tonight. Cant wait for donaire fight already. And pacman made a guest appearance. Everyone went nuts but im a floyd fan so ya. Dude is mad short too

At the fight now. Got some good seats. It was exciting seeing a knockout tonight. Cant wait for donaire fight already. And pacman made a guest appearance. Everyone went nuts but im a floyd fan so ya. Dude is mad short too

See any other fighters?   I know Paulie is probably there 
grin.gif

wow this dude is 26 and 5'3....

feelsbatman.mpg
Originally Posted by you go boy

i read his look a like was there.  was he really there too?

wow this dude is 26 and 5'3....

feelsbatman.mpg
Originally Posted by you go boy

i read his look a like was there.  was he really there too?

Nonito came to win...and he did. Narvaez came to collect a nice check and bounce...

And as Gunna stated...dude did NO bodywork AT ALL.

On a side-note, Robert Garcia related...Kelly Pavlik FINALLY dumped Jack Loew (Should've done it 3 years ago, though) for Robert Garcia. He will also be training in Oxnard...

Nonito came to win...and he did. Narvaez came to collect a nice check and bounce...

And as Gunna stated...dude did NO bodywork AT ALL.

On a side-note, Robert Garcia related...Kelly Pavlik FINALLY dumped Jack Loew (Should've done it 3 years ago, though) for Robert Garcia. He will also be training in Oxnard...

Back
Top Bottom