2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Adamek walking to the hospital now, JESUS CHRIST.

Another dominating performance by a Klitschko, what a beating.

When will the detractors of the Klitschko brothers learn? These cats are legit.
sick.gif

Adamek walking to the hospital now, JESUS CHRIST.

Another dominating performance by a Klitschko, what a beating.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

sick.gif
I don't think anybody doubts their talent or legitimacy in the sport. Maybe the talent pool of the HW division or just hate the fact they've been dominant for so long.

sick.gif
I don't think anybody doubts their talent or legitimacy in the sport. Maybe the talent pool of the HW division or just hate the fact they've been dominant for so long.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

sick.gif
They get crapped on for not being very good, because there's no legit heavyweights (and specifically, people are bitter there's no American heavyweights). IMO they should be ranked as good as any of the more recent great heavyweights. Their dominance is really unprecedented for anyone recently.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

sick.gif
They get crapped on for not being very good, because there's no legit heavyweights (and specifically, people are bitter there's no American heavyweights). IMO they should be ranked as good as any of the more recent great heavyweights. Their dominance is really unprecedented for anyone recently.

Luis Cruz is a beast.

Anybody watch the under cards for Gamboa vs Ponce De Leon?

Luis Cruz is a beast.

Anybody watch the under cards for Gamboa vs Ponce De Leon?

Hate to see Adamek lose but he showed that big heart again. IDK where he goes from here, I doubt he goes back down to cruiser after these 3 years at HW. Props to Vitali again.

Hate to see Adamek lose but he showed that big heart again. IDK where he goes from here, I doubt he goes back down to cruiser after these 3 years at HW. Props to Vitali again.

Boring night of fights...
Felt bad for Adamek, man. Dude took a vicious beating. Just glad to see he got a million dollar payday out of that. 

Also, the crowd there was amazing...I just wonder why any anyone would pay money to sit in the cheaper, further back seats. %@@* is like spending $50 bucks to watch two ants fight...

Gamboa looked pretty listess and bored out there. Glad that fight got stopped; I was starting to fall asleep on that @+%#*$+$... 

Felt bad for Adamek, man. Dude took a vicious beating. Just glad to see he got a million dollar payday out of that. 

Also, the crowd there was amazing...I just wonder why any anyone would pay money to sit in the cheaper, further back seats. %@@* is like spending $50 bucks to watch two ants fight...

Gamboa looked pretty listess and bored out there. Glad that fight got stopped; I was starting to fall asleep on that @+%#*$+$... 

Dawson doesn't respond well to adversity. It was obvious in that Pascal fight. Remember how Steward talked to Jermain Taylor in that Cory Spinks fight? I see Jermain Taylor in Chad Dawson honestly.

If I was a promotor and had a fighter in the heavyweight division I would tell my fighter to drop down to cruiserweight if he isn't 6'5" because the brother have that division on lock.

Dawson doesn't respond well to adversity. It was obvious in that Pascal fight. Remember how Steward talked to Jermain Taylor in that Cory Spinks fight? I see Jermain Taylor in Chad Dawson honestly.

If I was a promotor and had a fighter in the heavyweight division I would tell my fighter to drop down to cruiserweight if he isn't 6'5" because the brother have that division on lock.

Originally Posted by Milkman Dead

This is basically how i felt.

Didn't know if the gash was worth stopping the fight but i wasn't even mad when the stopped it.  Was boring and i like Gamboa usually an entertaining fighter

Originally Posted by Milkman Dead

This is basically how i felt.

Didn't know if the gash was worth stopping the fight but i wasn't even mad when the stopped it.  Was boring and i like Gamboa usually an entertaining fighter

Back
Top Bottom