2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

we need to see berto vs ortiz 2, so ortiz can take that gold
wink.gif

Good, competitive fight while it lasted...I had Berto up 3 rounds to 2...
It's always a shame to see someone lose their belt on cuts...but that eye was pretty bad...

Good, competitive fight while it lasted...I had Berto up 3 rounds to 2...
It's always a shame to see someone lose their belt on cuts...but that eye was pretty bad...

I still think Gamboa is the best in the division. Russell is fast but I'd pick Gamboa if they fought.

Berto was getting caught with uppercuts but fought well.

I still think Gamboa is the best in the division. Russell is fast but I'd pick Gamboa if they fought.

Berto was getting caught with uppercuts but fought well.

Mayweather vs Ortiz special on CNN right now(not sure if a re-run)....Floyd Jr is an exciting dude....but +**! is sad as hell between him and his pops...my man just embarrassed the hell out of his dad infront of his entire camp and the entire country....straight up disrespectful

Mayweather vs Ortiz special on CNN right now(not sure if a re-run)....Floyd Jr is an exciting dude....but +**! is sad as hell between him and his pops...my man just embarrassed the hell out of his dad infront of his entire camp and the entire country....straight up disrespectful

Originally Posted by you go boy

berto fought a good fight but he didnt fight anybody special... and why did the fight stop? that guy wasn't beaten up that bad 
30t6p3b.gif
Zaveck's eye was swollen really bad. I heard him say that he wan't able to see out his right eye. I wished the fight would have kept going. They put on a good show tonight.

Originally Posted by you go boy

berto fought a good fight but he didnt fight anybody special... and why did the fight stop? that guy wasn't beaten up that bad 
30t6p3b.gif
Zaveck's eye was swollen really bad. I heard him say that he wan't able to see out his right eye. I wished the fight would have kept going. They put on a good show tonight.

Amazing what ONE fight does for a fighter's confidence...

Hey, I guess Ortiz has to build himself into a credible challenge some type of way.
laugh.gif

What's up with Oscar tryin' to downgrade Floyd, though? Now he was "done" when they fought? For somebody who to this day still claims to have won that fight...yeah, um...

Hey, I guess Ortiz has to build himself into a credible challenge some type of way.
laugh.gif

What's up with Oscar tryin' to downgrade Floyd, though? Now he was "done" when they fought? For somebody who to this day still claims to have won that fight...yeah, um...

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

laugh.gif

You forgetting Oscar is the promoter

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

laugh.gif

This

Notice how Oscar repeated that same "young lion" line PBF has been using.  He clearly didn't believe anything he said.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He was going off the script.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

laugh.gif

This

Notice how Oscar repeated that same "young lion" line PBF has been using.  He clearly didn't believe anything he said.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He was going off the script.

Yo Gary Russell Jr...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Best prospect I've seen in a MINUTE.

He's got the total package. Effectively aggressive boxer, with a high ring IQ and superb defense.

Gamboa better watch out. Excited to watch this kid mature in the sport.

Yo Gary Russell Jr...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Best prospect I've seen in a MINUTE.

He's got the total package. Effectively aggressive boxer, with a high ring IQ and superb defense.

Gamboa better watch out. Excited to watch this kid mature in the sport.

Back
Top Bottom