2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Not sure, they do replay a lot though on all the HBO channels and I think it's on demand.

HBO won Manny/JMM 3 on PPV. They pulled out some big guns, CNN will carry replays of the 24/7 episodes and TBS will aire promotions/commercials throughout the MLB playoffs.

Not sure, they do replay a lot though on all the HBO channels and I think it's on demand.

HBO won Manny/JMM 3 on PPV. They pulled out some big guns, CNN will carry replays of the 24/7 episodes and TBS will aire promotions/commercials throughout the MLB playoffs.

Originally Posted by Proshares

That's what competition does to people. Arum was brilliant for going to SHO before, to show HBO they have to step up or watch 1+ mill buys walk out the door.

Originally Posted by Proshares

That's what competition does to people. Arum was brilliant for going to SHO before, to show HBO they have to step up or watch 1+ mill buys walk out the door.

IDK if I'd call him brilliant for that move, moreso he was pissed at HBO for the Cotto debacle and in anger it turned out to be good for him
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure HBO will get the Cotto/Margarito PPV now too.

What's the worst PPV of all time? I think Hop/Dawson might come close :/

IDK if I'd call him brilliant for that move, moreso he was pissed at HBO for the Cotto debacle and in anger it turned out to be good for him
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure HBO will get the Cotto/Margarito PPV now too.

What's the worst PPV of all time? I think Hop/Dawson might come close :/

So Kelly won't fight because of the money? I'm sure if they threw in a case of Coors the fight would still be on.

So Kelly won't fight because of the money? I'm sure if they threw in a case of Coors the fight would still be on.

undefeated Vernon Paris fighting today, 23-0 jr welterweight........havent liked what ive seen from him , at all

undefeated Vernon Paris fighting today, 23-0 jr welterweight........havent liked what ive seen from him , at all

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Pavlik is a bum.
 OD 
laugh.gif
  far from a bum
mr. kevin ferguson(also known as kimbo slice) makes his boxing debut next week against 0-1 ..39 year old cruiserweight James wade

makes his debut a week from today,nxt saturday

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Pavlik is a bum.
 OD 
laugh.gif
  far from a bum
mr. kevin ferguson(also known as kimbo slice) makes his boxing debut next week against 0-1 ..39 year old cruiserweight James wade

makes his debut a week from today,nxt saturday

laugh.gif

I'm thinking about taking boxing for a couple months. Will 2 months suffice to get the basics down if I go 2-3 times a week. I'm thinking about doing 2 months of mma as well afterwards possibly bjj.

I'm thinking about taking boxing for a couple months. Will 2 months suffice to get the basics down if I go 2-3 times a week. I'm thinking about doing 2 months of mma as well afterwards possibly bjj.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

5 x's  a week....4 months before u should START sparring

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

5 x's  a week....4 months before u should START sparring

This should probably go in the MMA thread but I don't venture over there much and BHOP drops some gems.
A true master of his craft.

Back
Top Bottom