2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

like i said when yall was trying to hype this dude up at 140

its the same ol heartless fraud BUM Judah.

im give yall clowns a day to mourn then go searching for yall stupid +$$ quotes

like i said when yall was trying to hype this dude up at 140

its the same ol heartless fraud BUM Judah.

im give yall clowns a day to mourn then go searching for yall stupid +$$ quotes

I hate the brits...

Ugh.

And for the record...I don't give a F... what Khan says about that Maidana fight. THAT FIGHT SHOULD'VE BEEN STOPPED IN THE 10TH...

I hate the brits...

Ugh.

And for the record...I don't give a F... what Khan says about that Maidana fight. THAT FIGHT SHOULD'VE BEEN STOPPED IN THE 10TH...

Originally Posted by aepps20

SMH Zab June Bug Judah. I guess Gambeino was right again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I do not want to watch that youtube post from Gambeino.
I've been a Zab fan for a long long time however it was a clean punch and if he was not truly hurt he should have got up. Congratz to Amir Kahn he impressed me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've been a Zab fan for a long long time however it was a clean punch and if he was not truly hurt he should have got up. Congratz to Amir Kahn he impressed me.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

I hate the brits...

Ugh.

eek.gif

Whats the next good fight? guerrero v maidana

I hate the brits...

Ugh.

eek.gif

Whats the next good fight? guerrero v maidana

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Zab's about to get the Andre Berto treatment by that guy

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Zab's about to get the Andre Berto treatment by that guy

Zab with the flop and then excuses afterwards. Didn't say nothing towards the butt whoopin he took the whole match.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

@ zab talkin about gettin hit in the balls and then catching himself and remembering to thank his lord and savior
laugh.gif

dude is a joke .........

laugh.gif

@ zab talkin about gettin hit in the balls and then catching himself and remembering to thank his lord and savior
laugh.gif

dude is a joke .........

Zab with the flop and then excuses afterwards. Didn't say nothing towards the butt whoopin he took the whole match.
tired.gif

This fight was like every big fight in Zab's career: doesn't let his hands go, doesn't listen to his trainer, thinks of an excuse to blame the fight on...for someone who's had so many chances even after failing, he's def. done now, he'll be lucky to be getting ESPN Friday Night Fights checks

This fight was like every big fight in Zab's career: doesn't let his hands go, doesn't listen to his trainer, thinks of an excuse to blame the fight on...for someone who's had so many chances even after failing, he's def. done now, he'll be lucky to be getting ESPN Friday Night Fights checks

I hate the brits...

Ugh.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Back
Top Bottom