2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

any more info on when regular season tickets will go on sale on ticketmaster.

i made some $$ earlier today so i defenitly want to put it to use towards week 1 tickets

any more info on when regular season tickets will go on sale on ticketmaster.

i made some $$ earlier today so i defenitly want to put it to use towards week 1 tickets

Nnamdi on the Jets would be interesting. The schemes Ryan could come up with,
30t6p3b.gif

There have been a couple of things that bothered me today listening to local radio here and maybe you guys will agree or not.

1. I know compared to Holmes, Edwards is an after thought but if Holmes would leave, would you guys not want Braylon back at all???? all i heard today was about his dropped passes and last year, he rarely did and had none in big spots. (Which is usually when it occurred).

2. All of sudden Brad Smith is deemed not important if we lose him. He was a Mr Everything for this team and that would really hurt special teams IMO especially since Leonhard is definitely done in that area and Cotchery was bad to horrible in the punt/kick return spot last year.

3. Why are we talking Reggie Bush when they have Greene, LT, and McKnight (especilly what we wasted to get him overall including Woodhead). I understand if they do cut LT but not if we do not.

Thats all. lol. I think also if we want Holmes, we need to sign Moss.

There have been a couple of things that bothered me today listening to local radio here and maybe you guys will agree or not.

1. I know compared to Holmes, Edwards is an after thought but if Holmes would leave, would you guys not want Braylon back at all???? all i heard today was about his dropped passes and last year, he rarely did and had none in big spots. (Which is usually when it occurred).

2. All of sudden Brad Smith is deemed not important if we lose him. He was a Mr Everything for this team and that would really hurt special teams IMO especially since Leonhard is definitely done in that area and Cotchery was bad to horrible in the punt/kick return spot last year.

3. Why are we talking Reggie Bush when they have Greene, LT, and McKnight (especilly what we wasted to get him overall including Woodhead). I understand if they do cut LT but not if we do not.

Thats all. lol. I think also if we want Holmes, we need to sign Moss.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

Word, Nnamdi supposedly will take a pay cut to join the Jets.

frown.gif
would be amazing, but definitely doubtful...
...right?
I'm cautiously optimistic. I want to REALLY believe he would sign here at a lesser salary, but I just don't think it's gonna happen. I say 46/54 odds Nnamdi signs with us.

Jets were gonna have to break the bank to sign Santonio anyway, but now it sounds like the ******** will be (shill) bidding for Holmes too so his price is going up even more.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

Word, Nnamdi supposedly will take a pay cut to join the Jets.

frown.gif
would be amazing, but definitely doubtful...
...right?
I'm cautiously optimistic. I want to REALLY believe he would sign here at a lesser salary, but I just don't think it's gonna happen. I say 46/54 odds Nnamdi signs with us.

Jets were gonna have to break the bank to sign Santonio anyway, but now it sounds like the ******** will be (shill) bidding for Holmes too so his price is going up even more.
30t6p3b.gif

I still want Braylon over Holmes because he is a deep threat and blocks better.(nh)

Please don't get Aso the other teams got to at least have a chance

First and foremost Harris should be priority #1

I'm Glad there was no games missed

I still want Braylon over Holmes because he is a deep threat and blocks better.(nh)

Please don't get Aso the other teams got to at least have a chance

First and foremost Harris should be priority #1

I'm Glad there was no games missed

Originally Posted by onewearz

good luck big man
pimp.gif

that presence in the middle and leadership will be missed .....

jetex.gif

jenkins1118.jpg

jenkins-golf-cart-o.gif

pimp.gif

tumblr_lhm9okBzvn1qdcgp6o1_500.gif

Damn wish the big homey coulda played a full season. Loved him as a JET

Originally Posted by onewearz

good luck big man
pimp.gif

that presence in the middle and leadership will be missed .....

jetex.gif

jenkins1118.jpg

jenkins-golf-cart-o.gif

pimp.gif

tumblr_lhm9okBzvn1qdcgp6o1_500.gif

Damn wish the big homey coulda played a full season. Loved him as a JET

It will be a horrible decision to give Braylon Edwards serious money.  Santonio is a much better receiver imo, Braylon is a big play guy with shaky hands.  Santonio is such a superior route runner and his hands are much better.  But if he gets money from the ******** that is more than hes worth they can have them.  I'm good on getting into bidding wars with any player the are ******** targeting
laugh.gif

What this team needs is someone up front, our d-line was what held our D-Back last year from winning.  We need somone who can get to the QB, Calvin Pace isn't good enough and Ellis is old as !*+@ now.  Who knows when he falls apart. Take a flyer on Tommie Harris?

It will be a horrible decision to give Braylon Edwards serious money.  Santonio is a much better receiver imo, Braylon is a big play guy with shaky hands.  Santonio is such a superior route runner and his hands are much better.  But if he gets money from the ******** that is more than hes worth they can have them.  I'm good on getting into bidding wars with any player the are ******** targeting
laugh.gif

What this team needs is someone up front, our d-line was what held our D-Back last year from winning.  We need somone who can get to the QB, Calvin Pace isn't good enough and Ellis is old as !*+@ now.  Who knows when he falls apart. Take a flyer on Tommie Harris?

If the giants part with osi can We realistically sign him ?

For some reason I think he would be a monster in this defense .....

If the giants part with osi can We realistically sign him ?

For some reason I think he would be a monster in this defense .....

Back
Top Bottom