2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

i figured i'd post it since week 1 is getting closer.

im getting tickets on stubhub, most likely upper level unless i can find lower level seats for a reasonable price but im trying to set up a mini jets summit/ tailgate for week 1

j steez is going for sure, and i got another niketalker that's going for sure, sircharles2ol3 posted earlier that he was interested in going. if you have any interest in going hit me up on here or inbox me, i plan on getting tickets sometime this week coming up off stubhub.

if anyones interested just let me know, i figure everyone could bring stuff, beer, food, etc and tailgate before the game.

im getting tickets on stubhub, most likely upper level unless i can find lower level seats for a reasonable price but im trying to set up a mini jets summit/ tailgate for week 1

j steez is going for sure, and i got another niketalker that's going for sure, sircharles2ol3 posted earlier that he was interested in going. if you have any interest in going hit me up on here or inbox me, i plan on getting tickets sometime this week coming up off stubhub.

if anyones interested just let me know, i figure everyone could bring stuff, beer, food, etc and tailgate before the game.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Let's get this summit poppin. I'm ready
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

also anyone got a ticketmaster presale code? i wanna get my tickets as cheap as possible and would prefer to go the ticketmaster route if possible. if anyone could help me out please inbox me.

also anyone got a ticketmaster presale code? i wanna get my tickets as cheap as possible and would prefer to go the ticketmaster route if possible. if anyone could help me out please inbox me.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

the !$@%%!% patriots signed Ihedigbo
what's good with this dude? don't know much about him. but if he can play, good...we're thinner than kate moss at safety

what's good with this dude? don't know much about him. but if he can play, good...we're thinner than kate moss at safety

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

I mean, the way we used him, when he was on the field, he was blitzing the QB. That was it. He was not on the field to play coverage. He was a great ST player also.

He's nothing more than a situational blitzer, but it's his intensity that made him a fan favorite.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

I mean, the way we used him, when he was on the field, he was blitzing the QB. That was it. He was not on the field to play coverage. He was a great ST player also.

He's nothing more than a situational blitzer, but it's his intensity that made him a fan favorite.

gotcha. well getting to the QB is definitely something we need, so if he can get in there and get a few sacks and hurries, i'll take it

gotcha. well getting to the QB is definitely something we need, so if he can get in there and get a few sacks and hurries, i'll take it

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

pimp.gif

I'm still interested in going.. Ced, if you can email me at [email protected].. I can't send you a PM on my phone.. but yeah, I said I can bring a decent sized grill.. and if you're buying ticks.. I'll put up the money for mines.. hit me up, I'm still with it.

pimp.gif

I'm still interested in going.. Ced, if you can email me at [email protected].. I can't send you a PM on my phone.. but yeah, I said I can bring a decent sized grill.. and if you're buying ticks.. I'll put up the money for mines.. hit me up, I'm still with it.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

pimp.gif

i just inboxed you.

a slight change to the plans for anyone interested in going.   im going to purchase the tickets next monday.   ticketmaster will have tickets available to the public next monday so i figured it would be best to try our luck there and try to get tickets for face value, if that fails just go the stubhub route.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

pimp.gif

i just inboxed you.

a slight change to the plans for anyone interested in going.   im going to purchase the tickets next monday.   ticketmaster will have tickets available to the public next monday so i figured it would be best to try our luck there and try to get tickets for face value, if that fails just go the stubhub route.

Back
Top Bottom