2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

I will settle BK. and Moss will not be a problem with this locker room (Although I do not want him either.)

NO FLY ZONE

I will settle BK. and Moss will not be a problem with this locker room (Although I do not want him either.)

NO FLY ZONE

I can't believe Moss is an option....what am I missing here? Dude is DONE! Jets need to bring Braylon back man, Holmes/Cotch and Moss isn't scaring any one IMO. Seems as though there isn't a market for Edwards, I would hate to seem him on the Phins or maybe even the Pats......

I can't believe Moss is an option....what am I missing here? Dude is DONE! Jets need to bring Braylon back man, Holmes/Cotch and Moss isn't scaring any one IMO. Seems as though there isn't a market for Edwards, I would hate to seem him on the Phins or maybe even the Pats......

Money Rilo, We may only have enough for veterans to catch lightning in a bottle.

I think that is what is weird about this Jets team. Everyone has a different opinion. I am in the Moss is done group but there are Jets fans that want him. I feel I am pne of the few that think losing Brad Smith is going to hurt more than people are saying.

And I think everyone is forgetting that we have a pretty good underated TE in Keller who Sanchez ALWAYS threw to his first year. Last year with Holmes, Edwards Smith, and Cotch we went away from Keller ( yet I think he passed his career yards mark or something last year with limited catches come week 3 and on lol. )

Money Rilo, We may only have enough for veterans to catch lightning in a bottle.

I think that is what is weird about this Jets team. Everyone has a different opinion. I am in the Moss is done group but there are Jets fans that want him. I feel I am pne of the few that think losing Brad Smith is going to hurt more than people are saying.

And I think everyone is forgetting that we have a pretty good underated TE in Keller who Sanchez ALWAYS threw to his first year. Last year with Holmes, Edwards Smith, and Cotch we went away from Keller ( yet I think he passed his career yards mark or something last year with limited catches come week 3 and on lol. )

Losing Smith sucks, this team has some holes IMO. Special teams can't be overlooked and Smith was more than just a KR for the Jets, he was also a pretty good gunner IMO. I would love to have Nnamdi but it seems more of a luxury than a need. Cromartie stepped in when Revis was out and held it down although he's a terrible tackler, he's a cheaper option and it gives the Jets a chance to improve on offense/defense and not blow all the dough on one position. I know Rex LOVES corners but damn, Sanchez needs a big target to throw too and I wouldn't feel to confident going into the season with this WR corps they have now + Moss. I really hope Tanny has a plan, he hasn't failed me yet.

/rant lol

Losing Smith sucks, this team has some holes IMO. Special teams can't be overlooked and Smith was more than just a KR for the Jets, he was also a pretty good gunner IMO. I would love to have Nnamdi but it seems more of a luxury than a need. Cromartie stepped in when Revis was out and held it down although he's a terrible tackler, he's a cheaper option and it gives the Jets a chance to improve on offense/defense and not blow all the dough on one position. I know Rex LOVES corners but damn, Sanchez needs a big target to throw too and I wouldn't feel to confident going into the season with this WR corps they have now + Moss. I really hope Tanny has a plan, he hasn't failed me yet.

/rant lol

Well right now this is all up to Rex IMO. Nhamdi did get a HUGE offer from Tampa.

Now it is up to Rex to convince him winning will not happen there and to take less to come to us

Well right now this is all up to Rex IMO. Nhamdi did get a HUGE offer from Tampa.

Now it is up to Rex to convince him winning will not happen there and to take less to come to us

Nnamdi is going to go to the team offering the most guaranteed. If not, he'd have signed with the Jets already, it's been like 2yrs he's been saying he wants to play for the Jets.

Nnamdi is going to go to the team offering the most guaranteed. If not, he'd have signed with the Jets already, it's been like 2yrs he's been saying he wants to play for the Jets.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

We started 10 rookies last season, our QB was in his 1st full season as a starter, our best safety got suspended for the year then his replacement broke his leg, we started 36 year old Ronde Barber at CB, we had 3 undrafted rookies starting on our OL at one point and you guys won 1 more game than us. With a loaded team full of vets in win-now mode.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

We started 10 rookies last season, our QB was in his 1st full season as a starter, our best safety got suspended for the year then his replacement broke his leg, we started 36 year old Ronde Barber at CB, we had 3 undrafted rookies starting on our OL at one point and you guys won 1 more game than us. With a loaded team full of vets in win-now mode.

again. Winning NOW.

Not eventually Buc Em. and the bucs might be the third best team in that division. If you think the Bucs can get past the saints and falcons then fine. but I feel the bucs will be a one time deal and I actually think the panthers may comeback to be competitive in that division.

again. Winning NOW.

Not eventually Buc Em. and the bucs might be the third best team in that division. If you think the Bucs can get past the saints and falcons then fine. but I feel the bucs will be a one time deal and I actually think the panthers may comeback to be competitive in that division.

We just had probably the best draft in the league for the second year in a row. You think Josh Freeman, Mike Williams, LeGarrette Blount, Rejus Benn and Kellen Winslow are all going to fall off a cliff? Gerald McCoy, DaQuan Bowers, Adrian Clayborn and Brian Price have potential to be the most dominant DL in the league. Our top safety is returning and so is our top CB. We have a Pro-Bowl left tackle in Donald Penn and two former Pro-Bowl OL that are coming back from injury in 27 year old Davin Joseph and 30 year old Jeff Faine. The Bucs can win right now.

Like most of the football world, you probably know hardly anybody on our team.

We just had probably the best draft in the league for the second year in a row. You think Josh Freeman, Mike Williams, LeGarrette Blount, Rejus Benn and Kellen Winslow are all going to fall off a cliff? Gerald McCoy, DaQuan Bowers, Adrian Clayborn and Brian Price have potential to be the most dominant DL in the league. Our top safety is returning and so is our top CB. We have a Pro-Bowl left tackle in Donald Penn and two former Pro-Bowl OL that are coming back from injury in 27 year old Davin Joseph and 30 year old Jeff Faine. The Bucs can win right now.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Apparently Nnamdi just signed a 6 year deal... Won't be announced until tomorrow morning

if that's the case
pimp.gif
  and onewearz was right when he posted it yesterday

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Bucs r legit....I would look at Braylon opposite Williams if i were them

Back
Top Bottom